It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

no pC.

nyeh. Mom hid the PC's main plug, so I CAN'T USE THE PC FOR THREE DAYS. Not until mom comes back from the Phillippines. gahahahaha. Which is why, I'm using Nish's lappy right now. harhar. =3

oh yea, and i have had two days, of TOO MANY CHOCOLATES. HAHAH. Chocolates may have been the reason i have slept at 2am and 3am for two consecutive days.

Aye, and.... the big secret leaks out. Well, two big secrets. Okay, they aren't big secrets but hey, it aint really a Publicational thing. The first one, is a this made up rumor a particular person made up, which is in fact true. haha. =3 whadahelk. The other one, har har, no idea. teehee~

I wanna be a writer. HAHA. seriously. =.=

oh just a few info about today, I came late to school and got my first late slip in PTEB. This shall be a historical day. The driver came late to my house. gahhhh. XD

0 comments:

O_O"