At 11am, I had breakfast.
At 11.3oam Grah took me out shopping at Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut. XD spent about half an hour searching for the things in the SHORT list of kitchen food. HAHA we got sasat looking for the 'Tauhu'
At 12.o5pm I went to DQ and bought OREO BLIZZARD!!! GAHHH!! =') sampai hajatku. Blizzard~ Blizzard~ yah, afterwards, Grah bought two huge chips from Jollibee. and I tried chips with the Blizzard ice cream. (meaning, I dipped the chips into the ice cream and ate em) IT WAS GOOD! :D try it~ hahah
At 12.15pm Grah and I stopped by at Ayamku to buy lunch for Ilah and Wani. We also stopped by the CD store for DVDs :D
At 12.5? Went back home. And me and Zati got ready to go to the mall. oh yea, ;p Yusof was lanja-ing us along with Fatin =))
At 1pm (not sharp) me and Zati arrived at the mall. And Fatin arrived shortly after. Oh oh and I know who Fatin is =)) Our parents are friends and both our dads are in the Navy so yea :)) plus our family went to K.K together in 2004 *waves* hello Fatin =)))
At 2 something Yusof met us up outside Pizza Hut. But But I met Aqmar before I went in. =))) Talked a bit. then joined Zati and the others. I muttered that Sof was getting chubbier, to Zati x)
So, when we were at Pizza Hut, Fatin sat next to Yusof, i sat in front of yusof and Zati sat nxt to me. We ordered Honey Garlic Chicken Pizza, Fries, Cheese sticks, and Chicken pasta. Then I puffed up my cheeks and and looked at Sof. XD indicating he looked chubbier. HAHA upset dia tarus =3
and then The fries and Cheese sticks arrived. *kyaaa~~* Oh Sof and I had a challenge, to eat the leaf thigy's served with the chips and cheese sticks. TT_________TT They tasted like grass. Me and Fatin had Jelly Slush, Sof had Orange Slush and Zati had pure water. x_X si Kuda teased Zati's drink.
The pizza arrived and XD kami makan~ oh and I had the last piece :D And Sof put too much salt and Pepper on my slice of Pizza. XD darn you~ It was okay. A bit spicy though x) So after Sof finished his crab cakes, I poured pepper in his Orange slush HAHAHAHAHA XD Howd you like that? =P
So anyways, at 3pm we went to Cineplex and went to watch Shrek 3. XD HAHAHAHA. At first Sof kept throwing popcorns at us. XD I threw one back at him. Bullseye XD However, I noticed that there was a girl I didnt know sitting next to him, so T.T I ceased immediately. gahah. The Movie was hilarious =)) I liked it. I love Puss In Boots the most *adorable!!!*
at 4.3?pm the movie ended. We came out with popcorn on our shirts. Well, I did XD I saw Aziz otw out the Cineplex and Balqis hugged me out of no where. XD T'was a long hug. O_o awkward too. Anyways, we went to the CD store and checked out some stuff. Oh and we met Jeng there. Then Sof and Jeng went butt-kickin O_O" seriously, the real deal. XD panat kali. Next, we went to another CD store haha. And I saw this DVD with Johnny Depp on the cover "The Libertine" he looks unsual there but still hot =)) So me and Sof had an argument about how hot he looked. T.T he said Johnny looked hideous. *pinches Sof* Well, the girls said he looked better in Pirates and Finding Neverland :D so yay~ hahah
Near 5pm we went to the ground floor. And the girls and I gazed at the awesome necklace at Diamonds and Platinum @___@ so pretty...
Then it was time to go home. We said our goodbyes and I stomped on Sof's foot x)
_____________________________________
I went home at 5.3opm. Like Home as in home home. Grah sent me. =)) cause I had Kendo at 7pm. =3
I came early to the Dojo. Like at 6.20 O_O nyaha. The only person there at that time was Ali-senpai practising his cuts and fumikomi. Then like 5 minutes later Combat-senpai came, Then Marcell. and I practised and stuff with them. Then at 7pm, training as usual.
Mina came. Minaaaa~~~~ XD *sigma bond* lolol. I finished two bottles worth of water. nyaha. And I learned to keep my face serious during kata. Yayness. =))
oh yaaaa. and At the strike of 12. well, 3 mins before 12am, I wished Konkon senpai a Happy 1 year Kendo Anniversary x) He did 100 hayasuburi's for the Anniversary. and asked me to join. XD I did. 100 Hayasuburi's at 12.10am =3 NGALEH. x_X HAHA thats probly the 1st time i did 100 in one go :D awesommmeeeee!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment