2pm. AMAL'S PLACE!!! =D Kaka Amal, Kuroi and Nish picked me up and we went to the store for a while to buy snacks. gahahah. Maltesers~ ^^ Afterwards, watched Amal go online. Checked out her Nameless Liberty Forum. And listened to JRock songs~ =)))
Aye, and then =3 IT happened. HAHAHAHA mental kami ah. Amal fell down from her chair and stufff. I think I remember running around the room =_= HAHAHAHAH freak. xD
Oh and then, I had laksa~~~ A bowl of laksa~ Amal didnt feel like eating ;p Next, around 4pm, we went to visit Amal's new house at Jerudong. T'was so pretty~~!!!!! I wanna stay over there nanti xD gahahaha. Her room was nice *_____* well, especially the bathroom yeah. *____*
To photoplus! Amal and I decided to print some of the Kendo Workshop Pictures!! :D Baka...she printed the gay one too. =_= nyeh.
then more laksa. laksa laksa laksa =3
Scrabble. I WON!! GAHAHAHAHAH. Kaka Amal 2nd place. Jijir 3rd Place.
Nish made Brownies. *drools* awesome!!!! went home around.... 9.45pm. kaka Amal and them antar. =)) I miss the already.
*thinks* (unrelated to the topic before this) *goes emo* ....why meeeeeeee XD XD
Sunday!! kendo kendo. The last day of this holiday. gyaaaaaaaaah!! TT____TT looking forward ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment