Hello blog and who ever is reading.
This week (so farr..its Thursday, lol) has been extremely stressful and tiresome. It's Assesment Week alright and right now, I hate myself for not being able to fully absorb what i had studied weeks ago, during the holidays, days ago and the present. To the people who assume that I havent even studied or whatever, shattap! You've noooo idea what I've been through these past few weeks. Stress, notes everywhere, writing this and that, rereading notes and textbooks, research, doing past year papers, late nights due to homework and revision, less than 5 hours of sleep per day and friggin' ACNE bastards!
And yes, I have also been really emotionless this week. My facial expressions have been bleak, my sense of humour has reduced, I can't seem to feel that much except stress harhar. Occasionally, I do step out from that awkward phase. Mainly in the afternoons. Then at home, back to study and the emotionless phase till the next morning and at school. I step out again from the phase at 2pm? hahaha. It's a Cycle which has apparently been happening to me THIS WEEk.
I thank God, faith and friends and "men suburis" a lot, for they have reduced the stress and pressure of the week and kept me safe, unparanoid and sane... hahaha. I'm serious here, man. =3
lemme see. Tuesday, I had an EAS part 1 Assesment which went pretty good. The day was pretty much in a rush and stuff due to the start of many Assesments. And Chem test. It was better than the 1st Assesment, however I forgot how the Standard Enthalpy Change for Neutralisation went. urggh. Otherwise those two questions would have been complete. 2 unfinished questions, mann!!! And, I realised, I look like I have chicken pox due to all the stress...and heat and intense sweating and all. So that night, I asked some stuff to reduce acne. hahahah. Worst case of acne ever. I rarely get pimples, HAHAHA thats why its a shock for me and everyone =P
Wednesday. EAS Assesment part 2. Where I continued on with my writing and yeah people, my words have exceeded 800 words =)) which is a pretty okay thing. I think. well, by AS level standards, it should be... i think.. o.o BUTT!! I didnt finish my friggin' Commentary. T__________T lemme die~ I NEED 6 more paragraphs. Wellm, actually 3 more, gahaha, but I want 6 more. I just did a 5 paragraph commentary, while My Student Letter was 180 words and the Agony Aunt Letter was er...645 words. Plus the Commentary. UGHH! I needed more timmmmmmeeeee. Sheesh =.=
TODAY. Maths Assesment. I'm not gonna say anything, but about 3/5 of my revision did pay off. UGHH still hate myself though. I NEED A CHANGE. or a miracle to happen to me or my life. I need a hiatus from going online EXCEPT for blogging and research. Friendster and MSN, i need to avoid. AVOID. And I must not get distracted with them, nor TV (HAHAHAHA TV? I havent watched TV since last Tuesday) and social life. *nods nods*
I gotta get an A in geography for the 2nd Assesment.... *looks for my geography file*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment