It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

sickness.

I am ill today. kyahooo~


Mom says it's cause of the cold atmosphere during the Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix movie. which I doubt. Migraines~ darn Migraines. My head felt like it was spinning, this morning. I was lying on the bed, trying to push myself to sit up, but it seemed difficult, wing to the pulsing headache. farggghh!!! Nauseating much~

On the way to the stairs, I was walking slowly, with the migraine and I got nausea so when I turned to face the stairs, it so happens that I turned to face a wall (the stairs were next to a wall, duhh) and slammed my face into the wall instead. I got red-nosed afterwards. nyeh

The result: absent. (dad told me to see the doctors, but I didn't want to. =/)

And so there I was, tying a towel around my head, looking like some kinda Ninja, rubbing menthol ointment on my forehead and drinking loads of water while trying to accelerate my appetite. It was a boring and bleak day. I had time to fix my school subject files though. I had to find something calming to do, and apparently sorting out files is a very calming activity. (reminds you of folding the Gi and Hakama after Kendo Training, ey?)

I also had time to reread the Kendo sheets Yazin sempai lent to me. ^^ awesome~

Night. - i was still sick. Although I wasn't nausea anymore.

0 comments:

O_O"