It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Monday's pressure.

Shrimp Git nyehhh~ I've got 2 MAJOR ASSESMENTs tomorrow. Chemistry and EAS. EAS, well, that I know how to deal with, cause, it's the English Language, I just need to know this and that, how and what. No harm there. But, Chemistry....GAHHHH. I've done Revision since the beginning of the 2nd Term Holidays, and look~! Still rusty with all these past year paper Tests. GAHH!! T____T Probably distracted with stuff.

NO, kendo is not the distraction. You could say, Kendo is the only thing thats preventing myslf to get over-stressed from bloody pressure thats trying to burst this brain of mines due to studying. Distracted with dumb, bloody, irrelevant stuff. Onlining, social life(partially, harhar) and... pft!!! I should hate myself. Grr~

Stupid non-secret that leaked out due to obviousity that was not forseen nor obvious. gahh. I guess, the thing I wanted was for people to not know that I like the dude, cause cause, he'll never like me back and and what's the point. Oh yeah, plus, I like the dude, LIKE. note the spelling. LIKE~ nothing to jiwang or big. So yes, I have the right to just like someone saja-saja, it's not like I'm expecting some sparks to happen, cause it'll never happen. harhar. I find it disturbing that people expect me to expect sparks. HAHAH. Hello?! Do you guys know me or not? I aint that sorta person who expects things like that. I just like and thats it. and wait for this ghastly emotion to fade away, like it's never happened.

That's me.. Nazz. The move-on-er. The girl with no real feelings. yayy~ all hail emotionless me *ritsu-rei*

gay eh... XP

0 comments:

O_O"