It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

randoms_

"""Still BUBBLY and ECSTATIC. Rarely smiles anymore. Unless, them who can fade this frown away are there. Thinks too much nowadays. Mornings hate me. Afternoons gleam no matter what day it is. Yayy to nocturnalism! Occasionally sarcastic. *smirks*

My jokes are lame, but my pranks are legends. I can make people laugh and smile just by being me. Thats Nazz (: the me. no one else.I expect the unexpected. And in times of panic, its a blessing to have me around. HAHA. Deadly helpful liability is me :)

I heart El'craze//Roxious.and i love my "sejati buddies" x)

Plus, i suffer Obsessive-compulsive syndrome-as i have a nag to correct things.

**I can give very unwelcoming stares. I CAN be mean when I want to. XP I'm open minded. seriously. I may seem shy sometimes, but I'm FRIENDLY and SUPER nice. so yea :D go befriend me~ go~~~

oh and **kendo~ i love! =3 """

===> the current Friendster Profile. kyahahaha. =)


its happening again.... x) well, sadang lolness.

0 comments:

O_O"