It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Let's look back.

Sunday, 8th July.

An early start. I woke up at 8am? and took a long shower, so by the time I faced the PC monitor, a lot of orange glow thingies were at the bottom of the screen; MSN conversations. I went off to Rimba and arrived at the Rimba Complex where I went in the building alone, with badminton people packing up stuff. Considering the fact that I had nothing to do, and no where to go, for that time, I decided to explore the building where I train Kendo every Sunday. It's big, old and I just realised theres a friggin door that upstairs that leads outside to the car park. Convinient, ey? I found the way to the stairs! Kyahah. and on the way down, I say this flat-dried-dead lizard. It looked bigger than my hand. Mind you, my hand is BIG for a 15 year old girl. Thus ==> Pretty big lizard. o.O"

Minutes later, Panda-kun arrived! I was standing around browsing photos on my phone by the stairs when he came. Took him a while to get out of his car though. yar...

So yes, the earliest Kendoka to arrive and step in the building? me, then Panda-kun. So, as we waited for the other kendokas to arrive, we talked. aye, and my mean-self emerged. Poor Panda-kun (: attacked by "the OLD factor" by mehh.

Then the other kendokas arrived. Animes, Vids of gigs, Workshop pics, racing around the hall? T'was fun ^^
Kuroi came a while later.

***********

I had a pretty stressful moment around 1pm. teehee =/ The truth hurts, reality bites and no, Kuroi, I'm not super angry at you for that issue. I'm angry at er.. myself? T___T and Riku-chan, I dont blame her for the whatcumacallit news. gyahaha. T___T but yeh...it felt like a [PANGGGG!]

Ali-sempai shiaied with.. Keemy-kun. and others.. They were wearing their bogu, so I couldn't distinguish them well. lolness. But yeah, what I know is, Ali shiaed LOADS.

Meanwhile, my depressed-self, Riku and Kuroi were kiai-ing to the maxx, to release our spirit and negative energy. fwahaha. Then everyone else started kiai-ing too. It was an awesome moment. =) Until reality struck...again.. [PANGGGG!] So Combat-kun told us to do Mokuso. We did, and I felt calmer and better.

2.30pm to MS! before that, I received my new Gi& Hakama from Ali-sempai ^^ duhh, I bought it ofcourse. Yayyness. The size is 6, which could fit Kuroi, sadang.. hahah boooo =ppp

Hooray. we{Kaza, Riku, Me} went to MS, to the Anti-drug Carnival. Riku enjoyed DDR. While me and Kaza looked for a place to change. We met Reno and Jyn at the canteen. and then me and Kaza observed the scene around us. XD

Kaza and I ate a lot. Hungry~ We had, burgers and coconut drinks, and ate on the 2nd floor whilst watchin the performances from above. Meanwhile, Jyn was doing...antah, and Reno was checking out Kuroi's little red book. awwww~ hahahah. Me and Kaza went downstairs and hung out. Watched DDR people. Ate Ice-cream. Checked out pics, and ate some more... hahahaha

Riku, Kaza and Jyn and i wanted to jump on the bouncer, but we had to wait... so we messed around a bit. Then it was 5..so the bouncer was inaccesible..nyehh XD
but, eventually, after me and Kaza finished our 'new' burgers, the MPs plus Safrizan, were jumping on the bouncer so me and Riku sorta joined. Kyahaha XD paning @_____@

Went home at 6pm xD Pau sent us all home. o.O"

0 comments:

O_O"