oh but the best part of today would be my 2ND MONTH KENDO ANNIVERSARY. Meaning, I have joined Kendo for 2 months x) kyahoo~ kyahooo~ Hence the term "anniversary". Let's list it out, shall we?
- Officially joined KFBD? Sunday, 13th May. the first National Training and... blah *___* hohoho! XP *reminisces stuff happening during the training. wheee~*
- Anyways, 1 month Anny: 13th June, Wednesday. =3
Well, this day also marks the many-weeks of no Television for me. It's a voluntary decision. I just can't seem to have time for television anymore. Except CNN somehow =.= and Star world. Ngahh~ But these channels too, are rare to watch, if you were Nazz Nazz right now. o.o" I seem to have enough time for internet though. sheesh x)
Well, the curse and bad-luck of Friday the 13th dwelled upon me. Not the whole Jason the serial killer thing ofcourse. ewww~ so not the drama. Having Jason barging in my room carrying a bloody baseball bat yelling "ARGGH KILL NAZZ!" on Friday the 13th is so retro. No. It was the curse of eating too much, that was torturing me slowly. HAHA. Lameness. Majorly, I know. But, being a 15 year old, I can't help hating myself for eating too much on a Friday. Cause I don't exactly work out on Fridays. I should put that in my Friday to do list. "1 hour outdoor activity- Friday" *perhaps a kendo session =D*oh yes, a bit of spring cleaning and recycling. Bottles I gathered in my room, have now been moved down to the Kitchen storage where they have been cleaned and are now being used to store drinks and beverages (:
TAKE ACTION! RECYCLE PLASTIC BOTTLES!


0 comments:
Post a Comment