It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Hello July~

I waited an hour before arriving to the Rimba Dojo. Like, 40 minutes late~ How excellent, not. I had to do the Junbi Taisou alone and at the far end, with an awkward feeling running over me.

Afterwards, I rushed over everyone (at the other end of the Dojo). So, we did Hiki Men, and Hiki Do. I had Fumikomi trouble as well as.. "oi Nazz! CHOPPINGGGGG~!!" as Ali claims. Harhar. But, I did okay at the last rounds, cause everyone sorta lowered their shinai when I did my cuts to ensure I don't do chopping cuts. ^^ Thankiu peeps. And..the Hiki Do. They were good. Except for the fear of getting hit by people and I was either too laju(the person behind me alum finish ampas) or too lagging. As Ali said "Nazz jangan lambat~!!" Gahhhh, so annoying. So I hit him with the Hiki Do releasing my annoyance and he's like "excellent." cause I did the cut properly. =D yayy annoyance!

Then break. dang, why'd I put my bag at the far end. So, I talked a bit with Tiqah, Reno and Andy.

Next we had this... thing...haha. It had Men cuts involved. It was like kata. (I shall find the name soon) At first, me and Yvonne were so bangang. But, then after the 3rd try, I was okay. I scared Yvonne with my men cuts though. haha. Cause it seriously looked like I was gonna hit her, but =P I didn't.

And then break. Talked with Aziz and Combat. And then Ali came up to me and asked me to be the Timer for the upcoming Shiai. The timer= His phone. Which was so very lawa. Honestly.

The Shiai. Shin Chan vs. Aziz. ShinChan won 2 to 1 in 1 minute and 47 seconds. The next, Jyn vs. uhmm... and I forgot who won, but the match ended after 3 minutes and 3 seconds.

Finally, stretching and abiss~~~

0 comments:

O_O"