phew.
Assessments: OVER.
gaaa~ It's like the days have been forward wind, up to this moment. The Tutors are currently marking our test papers as we know it. Gosh! The wrinkles in between their eyebrows from the frowning during their marking can visibly be seen now. And yet, we still have time for the lessons. yaarr o.O How do they fit these schedules?! XD
Teachers really do amaze me (: *note to self: appreciate teachers even more(what can I say, i'm this goody two-shoes =.= nyaa)*
Well, kendo trainings, I can focus during them more properly now, within the fact that there would be an Assessment the next day lingering in my mind. *coughs* Like last week. =.= That's it, I am not coming for training on the week of the End of year Exams in August and September, and the AS exams in November.
O____________O concentrate~ concentrate~
get those Grades you want =) *nudges*
The week as I have said, is rushing past my eyes. OH! new piles of homeworksa and revision sheets (: ahhh~ Just after the exhaustion of Assessments and now, work to relieve us from the tension of Assessments. Noice~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment