Felt like it wouldn't do me justice if I didn't talk about the final part of BGIC. The 4th day, was the last day of the intimidating/awesome/*insert appropriate adjective* gathering, where the General Assembly was carried out the whole day. The General Assembly was packed, and each committees had to sit to their according country so I sat next to Hapiz-pinky! Benin bayybee~ (man, we had our disagreements, but he was cool (Y) )
The General Assembly was pretty intense. I guess all that stage-fright and the-need-to-win aura was clogging up the atmosphere that everyone got all tensed-up. We had the awesome Chairs to spice up the place. On the other hand, we had some fellow delegates create a circus havoc ... of uncontrollable laughter. ie. The Delegate of Iran. Seriously, he needs accent classes, cause his Iraqi accent sounds Russian. But, all the same, it made things even more hilarious. In addition! I sat next to Mr. Bangladesh.. again. Ah well, at least I could ask this and that, right? And, Marcell (kendo buddy) sat a row behind!

Long story short, the day was MAGNIFICENT! It was a memorable event, for real, and I really wish I could've joined BGIC when I was in form 5 or last year or something. Too bad, this would be my last time. I have A levels to look forward to, now.
Pics after the General Assembly....



__________________________________________
Night at the Empire. The Baze party!
I guess, this was when people started to show their wild-side. It was killer. The dancing, the food, the people, the music- fantastic. It was the second time I've attended parties like that, but last time, there were mostly adults. This time, teenagers and adolescents rule the dance-floor. The PTEB crew had fun, for sure. We partied like Rockstars :D (I went home at 10.50 though.. I had to wait at the Empire entrance for my mom at 10.30... those 20 minutes could've been spent on more high-sessions! gah.)
Spot me in some of these pics? =D








BGIC was killer (Y)
I'm still in contact with some of the BGIC mates. Which is cool- they're cool! One of them is dazzling - I mean, some of them are, but this particular one is dazzlingdazzling... translation: crush dazzling! HAHA.
Anyway, I should finish my school work now. Toodles.


0 comments:
Post a Comment