bestfriend 1: aku rindu kao D:
bestfriend 2: Oh now you tell me that D:
bestfriend 1: sorry, it's been exam week and I only went online for a few while, for school stuff
bestfriend 2: so you only think about us when you're not thinking about anything else, huh?
bestfriend 1: =___= *in head: how could you say that......"
bestfriend 2: nadawah :P
bestfriend 2: HAHAHA
bestfriend 1: hahaha..
I bet, bestfriend 1 felt a huge OUCHH after that italic-ised statement. o__o and I bet some of her other bestfriends might have thought the same way as bestfriend 2, because she goes online for a bit and doesn't say hye to them or anything... I bet they think bestfriend 1 is too busy for them. Didn't the thought that they(the bestfriends) are always in her head, no matter how busy she is. ever occur to them? Sure bestfriend 1 may have failed to at least say hye or something, but she was fishing for things in the internet for her assessments and she's really really sorry. x3
I'll end this post now, cause I'm hungry. I'll post after revising for my Amino Acid test :D
TTFN.
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)


0 comments:
Post a Comment