here are a few words adapted from a dear close friend of mine's blog that describes that night....
" TIME TO PARTY. ...the girls were playing on me bed. ...Effy & Pittsy sweat a lot. ...Nazz was 'good'.
WHAT HAD actually HAPPENED??!"
HAHA Like.... WTH, right? Please don't think negatively cause the events were merely wholesome fun acts - vaining on the bed, for example. HAHA. And Nazz was "good" didn't mean anything wrong. HAHA. He just meant I looked different that night. All thanks to Effy =D I love you peeps =)
Hmm, so basically it was like this - We had already planned this "gathering" at Zimo's place. Just a small, fun, get-together, sorta thing with DDR, and vaining and some singing and a BBQ. Kelvin, Fids and I referred this "BBQ" as "the party" most of the time, before the day came, and Zimo would reply saying: "it's not a party lah.. just a small hang-out.. BBQ". From the sound of it, it's like we'll be sitting outside his house and eating BBQ chicken... I pictured it that way, with some of the McFamily laughing away over a bimbo joke we'd coop up, in the garden, surrounded with the scent of flowers(BAHAHA). But no. It was different. This "BBQ" turned out to become a fantastic party. A PARTY, Zimo =P Majal...
It was an "okay" Saturday. Mind you, I had a great time at school and the lessons were enjoyable. We've started the topic: "vectors" for Pure Math. I like Vectors =) Visualizing the vectors kept me "not tired" unlike Calculus in Pure Math.. Calculus is challenging =( I seem to forget the techniques after every lesson, that I have to keep referring to the textbook sometimes. Man, Calculus... T__T I will understand you someday... mark my words!!
I love Chemistry, especially Saturday's lesson. We've started the Applications Of Chemistry topic now, and it's brilliant! I know I may sound like A HUGE GEEK saying all this, but honestly, I'm enjoying all the lessons.. for now! XP I guess my school lessons have become one of the reasons for me to smile and glow inside that day HAHA.
The afternoon was hilarious. Adventure Club bahhh I wanna~ =3 But.. there was a point it was scary =( Hmm, but the night was the highlight of the day, there's no doubt about that.
I arrived at Effy's place shortly after texting her I'm, coming over. I was wearing a plain shirt lol simple and plain - well, I like my trousers HAHA just the shirt D= me no likey. So anyway, Effy gave a make-over. I looked different. Of course I wore no make up. Just did my hair, and changed shirts. Who knew a few minor adjustments could make a small difference? xD
We then went to pick up Fils, then Kelvin (HAHA rumah atas bukit~) and finally Caesar's = which took the longest time because we practically went in circles. Caesar annoyed me in the car - seeing as he sat behind me, he had an advantage. BOO. The ride to Zimo's was enjoyable! Talk talk talk~
We arrived at Zimo's at 7pm +. As Effy called it: "Fashionably late~"
First we met Zimo, the host =P Then inside we saw his adorable little sister. Then in the living room, we met SHIRO!! =D Better known in PTEB as Amir or Danny. Lol, he was cool. So we chilled for a bit. We finished Zimo's HAND-MADE PIZZAS. Which, btw, was made by himself. GEEZ. Zimo, you cook great! Bake me more~~~ ;p
Anyway, we spent the time VAINING afterwards. The most enjoyable - in Zimo's bedroom. And yes, on his nice NICE bed x)
Hmm. I look funny there, don't I? o__o
Moving on.. Afterwards, there was more vaining, and yeah, DDR. I made a new friend. Piah. =D and there were other friends of Zimo who came. We had a blast!
HAHA Zimo and Esat... PLAYAS! XP
Zimo: hey, I haven't taken a picture with you...
Nazz: heh? bahhh
*takes pics*
Zimo: HAHAHA
Nazz: WTH? caliiii !!
Zimo: you look like a bimbooo, liat sana~
Nazz: =__=" heh.....
.jpg)
my "so-called" husband and mehh.

Pittsy and me. (: Yes, Pitts, I think the camera hated us that night :( HAHA
.jpg)
Caesar and Nazz, PTEB Equinox's editors.. HAHA APAKAN.
awww. :P
DDR-ing - Vaining - DDR-ING - VAINING - EATING - MORE EATING - LAUGHING - Breaking Zimo's bed. WOOOPPS X) That's right, something happened...
a few minutes after this picture was taken..
.. I don't mean his whole bed collapsed - that'd be catastrophic. HAHA.
.jpg)
O_O... W,Z, and C. =P
Zimo, Amir and I had a padi eating DARE!. GREEN PADI, to be exact. Thick, juicy, seed-filled green padi~ O_O" Horror. I finished mine quick.. and the after-effects were slow. But then, after like 20 seconds or something, the insides of my mouth began to throb. It's like they have hearts of their own pumping a massive amount of blood through the veins, cause seriously my mouth was BURNING! Zimo and Amir knew what it was like. We were panting, and looking for water. Zimo rushed to his kitchen and Me and Amir followed suite. Lol. Weird ehhhhhh. So yeah, for the next gathering, we planned to have another DAREDARE ;D
The rest of the night was DDR-ing, joking around, vaining, dancing, and singing! Karaoke-ing~~~ Fils, Daia, Zimo, Effy and Piah sang the most. =P
and look...
he sang toooo. a malay song. wow! =P
And DDR was dominated by... Effy, Amir, Caesar, Fids, Piah, Esat, Daia...and.. well, I forgot. I played against Fids. =D I like that song~ I played at "beginner" though =__= HAHA. At least I got an "AA" to show that I don't suck at DDR D:
.jpg)
Effy and Caesar.. =P
The night was young, atmosphere filled with laughter, bedroom filled with vaining people, and livingroom filled with teenagers who had finished their 2nd Assessments.
The ride back home was fun. As Kelvin described it "scary" - but fun. =)
A night to remember.
Thanks, Jimo buddy. And thanks friends~ HAHAH


0 comments:
Post a Comment