Day: Monday 28 April
Time: 7.40+pm
___________________
ZW says:
wanna know something? ;D
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
HAHAH
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
apa?
ZW says:
Im writing short stories
ZW says:
and im more confident in my compositions.
ZW says:
because i believed in myself.
ZW says:
and coz
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
hahha
ZW says:
i got inspired from this girl i used to know
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
awww that's greay
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
*t
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
hmm?
ZW says:
she wore glasses, had this freaky look and she was nice
ZW says:
I loved her
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
O_O
ZW says:
and her first ever work i read was on
ZW says:
her visit to loch ness river thingy
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
o___o
ZW says:
it was amazing to me at that time
ZW says:
coz i wasnt good in writing at the time.
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ZW says:
but thenn
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
=')
ZW says:
hahaha
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
I love you, Zul ='D
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
HAHAHA
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
that's sooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet =(
ZW says:
I know right.
ZW says:
but banar, I mean it.
ZW says:
oh and
ZW says:
dont u just feel so..
ZW says:
touched?
ZW says:
=p
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
HAHAHHA
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
I feel touched =P
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
hahah
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
seriously
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
my heart felt warm when u told me
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
HAHAHAHHA
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
=p
ZW says:
eyaa
ZW says:
HAAHHAAH
./ nazz. - just so you know. says:
HAHAHAH
________________________

So, here's a bit of info. I met Ika (Zulaikha) when I was in form 4. She was in form 1 that time, a newbie, a junior. And I, as a senior had to help out with them juniors get used to the school, people and stuff.
Hmm, I got close with her, cause I still had Ugama School that time (blame my childhood spent in UK for 6 years total- they have no "skulah ugama" there man.). And I was like the tall girl in class. T__T guhh. At the same time, I got to know Amal and Faezah. And eventually the 4 of us became really close friends. Then.. bestfriends.. sejati yaww. 8D

Then, she got to know me more, after I got picked to be one of the two Form 4 "Melor" House leaders, along with Hazamah. Since, I was like, one of them athletes at school, I was all "semangat" when it came to sports day, sports preparation and Cross Country, so ... O_O" she said I "inspired" her. HAHA. Hence, she became active in sports, and tries to beat me and Aneeza. =P She then became a school athlete in form 3. That's when I started PTEB. =P
So anyway, I was basically an 'A' english student, in secondary school. Which overshadowed my "nyawa nyawa ikan" Bahasa Melayu marks. GEEZ. =( The highest mark I can got for BM was, 72. Otherwise it would be 64, or LESS. LESS LESS LESS! T_________T
Umm, yeah, in form 4, I wrote this composition, based on the topic of " a holiday visit to somewhere". So, I wrote about my visit to the Loch Ness, when I was living in Scotland. And, I got 24/25 for that, so Zulaikha went crazy and got inspired by my work. She got crazy whenever I receive that "Best Student in English Award" that comes up at the end of every year. They called me the English and Agriculture Scicence NERD wah! because of the awards... =___= ...... Palui, macam boasting aku ah, except for that nerd part, why would I boast about being labelled. Imma sorry, readers.
Those good old days. Form 6 is nothing like that =__= HEBAT EH, form 6 ah. LOL. But, pftt, napakan. apa jua english and agric, other people chem, bio and history and all. GEEZ. =( lagi lawa! Zaty gets the best student in History award a lot. T__T and I dint get the best for geo. GEO BAHHH. Whatever. HAHA. marah. OKAY. (what was I talking about again...) Anyway, there was then this one year where Zul, got the Best Student in something... award, HAHA, so yeah. =) Bangga jua ku tu. xp
Ika and I are still the best of friends, now, which is awesome. She's in form 4B now. Funny, when I became friends with her, I was in form 4. Only I was in form 4 C =__= which was a Semi-Science Stream class. Cause we only had Chemistry as our science subject that time and had the choice between Agriculture Science and Commerce. Obviously I picked Agric. But anyway, Zulaikha takes a full-science stream class and she's practically loving it. Pity she aint taking Add.Maths, cause it'll be less painful if she's taking maths in form 6. O_O" I didn't take Add.Maths... GAHAHA. So yes, y'all can imagine the horror I have bestowed upon myself.
She's one heck of a bestfriend. She's sweet, and caring, and purrrty, and my hyper sessions with her are crazy. lol.
This post, is dedicated to you, Zul. (:


0 comments:
Post a Comment