It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

the last day of term 1

We had PTEB's 3rd Cross Country rally.

I got the 14th place, for the girls! =D

The 1st place went to Indera Mahkota (no surprise there)

2nd: Indera Putra
3rd: Indera Wijaya (YEAH BABY!! =D)
4th: Indera Pahlawan

Indera Wijaya's record for achieving last place for Cross Country has finally met it's end. =)

So anyway, here's a little story that happened after I arrived to school, during Cross Country. I fainted. yahoo~ Not immediately of course. First I just breathed too quickly, and really, I couldn't control my breathing.. And I started to walk weird, and everything was looking blurry. HAHA. well, yeah, Amirul said I walked weird - swaying and yeah =__= I was walking towards the registration table to register my number and name - that's when people noticed i didn't look so well. The teachers most especially. HAHA

Then I lost feelings of my legs and almost fell but the person next to me stopped me from falling. The teachers asked some people to take me to the hall, I think. HAHA I remember going into the hall, but it wasn't clear. Then I just remember lying down.

The next thing, I wake up with ointment (minyak kapak) at the rim of my nose, and the sharp smell of minyak kapak seizing up my nose. Zimo was sitting next to me holding a Minyak Kapak bottle. (I found the culprit xP) And I saw Rahmah holding my feet (HAHA the last time I fainted Zimo was the one massaging my feet. Now he's massaging my hand and stuff the Minyak Kapak bottle up my nose. Panat.)

I also found that.. they used my tudung and a plastic bag as my pillow.. =__= WTH?! and the Lower 6 girl said to me afterwards, that I looked pale when I was lying down., and my body temperature was high. GAHAHA.

So yeah, a little interesting story. Afterwards, people were like "eh si Nazz rupanya yang pengsan tadi...) GEEZ. HAHA. And Zimo said, he didn't recognise me when I was lying down unconscious cause I didn't have my glasses on. He told me, he said: "eh.. si Nazz jua ni.. .........*pauses* eh?! SI NAZZ!!"

HAHAHA. Awww bimbo jua. =p

I hung around with Amirul, and I must say, Amirul loves MILO - the chocolate drink, bah. I didn't have appetite. =/ Then hung out a bit with Zimo, Caesar, Kelvin and the rest.

Then then! The best part! =D

Cleaning Campaign!!! WOHHOO! X) Not only did it clean the canteen and provided a cleaner environment but, it was wet-some fun! x)

The Student Council members, Adventure Club members, Environment Club members, Charity Club members AND PRS members participated here.


Hanan, Head MP and WK. ... And Fadil. HAHA


eyaaaw si Zirah.


Lol. Me and Effy were laughing at something. XD


sick and Jobless. HAHAHA. Who's feet were these?


who's head, I dunno..


Esat and Saff.


who's this, ah? XD


Caesar Lol...




Esat. HAHAHAH


Effy and Izun. O_O" random HAHA

.
.

And in the afternoon, I went to UBD with Azim, my cousin, and met other chem students there. There was a Nanotechnology talk. (Y) It was awesome.





Then afterwards, I went to Gadong with Effy, Caesar, Zimo, Aishah, and Melissa. (:


Effy and Caesar...

While at the mall, we did some window shopping... Well, Effy, Aishah and Melissa window-shopped. Me, Zimo and Caesar were behind them talking. I felt like I was one of the guys. Geez. HAHA. But it was fun being random with them (Y)

And and, outside the huge CD shop, I met SUF SOF - kuda ku (:
We were basically talking non-stop and being random and stuff. He kept standing on my feet so I couldn't move. =__= eeh? And took pics and videos which I asked him to delete. HAHA. We talked a lot. SUF, seriously A LOT. Zimo and Caesar thought we were together. HAHAHA. Panat. He's my bestfriend lahhh (:

Anyway, it was Excapade time at 6pm.










The bill reached $69

We went K-boxing afterwards. Was fun (:

XD siukkk. And the drive back home was fun with Effy!! =D

0 comments:

O_O"