It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Green (:

Tuesday. -1 compared to yesterday. It wasn't all happy yappy. Lessons went great, which is woww. But the lunch time waiting for that driver was horrid, cause he was extremely late. Try, 50+ minutes late. Thank God I have awesome friends at school.

Recently during lunch, I learned from a bimbo friend of mine, the HE-bimbo, that "bimbo" has a distinctive greek origin to its meaning. Malas ku type though. Long story short, male bimbos are known as "himbos" GAHAHA. And the term has quite significantly got to do with "sexually attractiveness" so my reaction to that statement was "What the heck?!" *eyes round and face gobsmacked and Zimo laughing in the background while Effy and Fids go: (O_O) * followed by: "so... all this time we called you "bimbo"... we're calling you a sexually attractive woman?" - HAHAHAHA. inda paham.

Our Geography block 4 group has a Coastal Field trip today. I'll put up the pictures and talk about it in details soon. It was fun! I was craving for food though.

And not to forget:

HAPPY EARTH'S DAY everyone =)

Hmm. I have an AS chemistry Test on the 1st four AS topics tomorrow. So far I'm good at Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding... saja. Revising time for me. I don't feel like I have the mood to sleep =/ some thing's nagging me inside this skull of mine. I guess this is what people feel like when they can't sleep cause they're "thinking too much" x) I mean, I've experienced this before, just in a way that I was not aware of the reason why I couldn't sleep. This time, I know my reasons =) and they are considerably non-significant to most blog-readers reading this now.

Ah yes, I watched "An InconvinientTruth"(HAHA adakah "Insignificant" =p PFFT.) on HBO - Featuring Al Gore. It was about him, Earth and Global Warming. =) TERRIFIC! I wanna meet him. People really need to be aware of what's currently and constantly happening to Earth... as we speak, the global temperatures are slowly(VERY slowly) rising, things are changing - consequently as a result of our own hands.

Care to lend a hand in reducing carbon emissions? (:

How about recylcling a few stuff? (: Plactic bottles, Aluminium cans, glass?

And how about reduce littering? (:

Planting more tress and reducing the rate of deforestation?(:

So anyway. My cousin, Zati, got a Brilliance Award for being the Top student in O level Malay, in Brunei. WOOOSH. o__o How's that? My cousin ey? X) Cousin nya si Nazz ani inda pandai Malay nah.

Congratulations ZATI =) ILY cousin x)

I gotta do work. Later dudes.

0 comments:

O_O"