It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Procastinating....

I still wanna put up stuff about the last day of term and the holiday. HAHA. But I've not got time - wait, I do! I'm just too lazy to write about them. Procrastination is a definite enemy of humankind. Geez. Let's put the holidays and before to the left left left, for a bit, and allow me to talk about how crappy this term is becoming? How's that for a read, eyh? =P

Most of the time, the classes are plainly doing classwork and progressing through the syllabus, while carrying out experiments and class-tests. Sure, same old, same old. I'm beginning to favour chemistry again - make that, even more. As many of my ex-classmates know, I loved loved chemistry in form 4 and form 5 - a second compared to almighty geography which has reigned my interests since primary school. But yeah, chem was love. HAHA. Form 6 changed it all. Until now, that is. 8) I just don't like the calculations, and all those moles and figures O_O GEEZ. But, as the saying goes: "Practice makes perfect." Well, in the human being case, ALMOST perfect, as perfection is a limit that cannot be reached.

Anyway, this term has seen many highs and lows. The amount of work is GAHGSJAGHJDSGHAJDG. and The afternoon hang-outs are getting pretty dull, unless it's with me AWESOME mates. There was that time with Amirul bebot, where the most stupidest thing happened. HAHA. BAD INFLUENCE MAN! Afternoon walks with you will always remind me of that sad sick time. HAHA.

Effy my random-laughing/high partner is really.. full of BIMBO FUN! Seriously! I'd laugh for no reason with her - which is especially even more crazy while driving. The afternoon moments with some of the Wetzoners are classic craze. But, it does seem like I hardly talk with my other friends; the other Wetzoners, and the Besties.

It's not really fun, when you don't see some of them everyday. Sometimes, the presence of your best buddies can erase the day's frown away. Like that time, I was stressing over maths, and Fids came and hugged me. And the other time, when I was bored out of my bloody wits during PS 5, because the others was off to the "gerai" and Bebot came to accompany me during my PS, and we talk about all sorts, that I start calling him a "perv" cause.. yeah he acted like one XD . Another case, is when I was pretty down because of that annoying hypocrite, and Effy was there being random with me that we ended up laughing and becoming high. And one whole day of seriousness made me tense, but talking with classmate Fadli cheered me up as we discussed maths amusingly. Not to mention, the crap Caesar can come up with when I feel like giving up and he helps me regain my enthusiasm. The B-hug Fils, Effy, etc. do everytime they greet me, as if they're right on cue to turn the frown upside down? xD And how about the sense of equality Zimo bimbo can sprinkle all over me like pixie dust, when I feel left out, or down, or practically down-right bored. Amal who's all hyper when I talk with her, and words that may seem harsh or random all end up being funny with the clever mixture of weird spellings and tone of words, that make me laugh till I cry due to too much laughter. Roxious (: hmm.. Need I elaborate more??? xp The best friends, who have the ability to make us smile, with what? a single word? The slightest speech? The tiniest grin? The sweetest hug? The most encouraging advice? The best cheesecakes? The most stupidest tease? The cheeky winks? The awesome vaining moments? Yeahhh. Awesome - so awesome I could cry if I wanted this post to sound corny.. well, it already does. x)

Time has won tonight's race, yet again, for I have to log off and pass this laptop to dear mother now. Hmm, I will update again soon. :D I miss writing random stuff. Toodles.

0 comments:

O_O"