It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

`friends are love.



HAHA. I KNOW. It's soo random and farrrr-out. Zimo sent me the picture through MSN, and asked me to take a good look at it and comment it, afterwards.

At first, I thought, he would just show a pic of the three of us being emo, or something. I guess, when he said he was editing the pic, he really was EDITING! Editing, to make this poster, which I have to admit, is pretty great despite it's.... lame TITLE.

So when he sent me the pic, I was like "WHOA!! LAWA!!" But then, I read the title.... =___= And I was like.. "Zimo, apa erti kesal?" .....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I'm sorry, I have dreadful malay, okay? =(

So, on that very day, I learned a new malay word, which means, err, "disappointment". That's the title of the so-called sad, emo, "minta-kesiankan" movie. HAHA. Notice the " A Salmah Kasiman movie" ? =_= Jimo came up with that. HAHAHA. Antam wah ya ahh!

The picture was taken at CB, Centrepoint. At first, me and Zimo were like "left-out" cause there weren't any seats left for us to sit with the night's "circle of friends" so we acted "menyamal" and pretended to be the "rejects" HAHAHA. The REJECTS. =P So Effy joined and we became the 3 rejects, and Zimo felt like it ought to be a nice scene for a picture. The "emo rejects" *pats myself* xP So, instead of watching a movie (like we originally planned) we ended up making a movie poster =_=

That night, when the picture was taken, was UBER FUN. I hung out with: Pinah, Esat, Alif, Wann, Zimo, and Effy - first at Effy's parents' shop, then the foodcourt, then arcade, and then at CB. Effy and I had buttermilk chicken for dinner, at the foodcourt - DREAMS FULFILLED~~~~ 8)

And I made a new friend: si Alif. He's cool. HAHA. I like his car accident story. Well, not like it as in enjoy the thrill of someone getting hurt. Cause that would make me a sad, sick, cruel person. Plus, it turns out, Alif's dad was in the Royal Brunei Navy aswell! =D coolness~ That makes me, him, Pinah, and sexy abang Fadil= the Navy Kids 8) *cough lame cough*

RIGHT. Moving on. I met Aunty Aishah there. To those who were there that night, and saw me talking to the girl with short hair, who was with that baldish guy, yeah that's my aunt. She was surprised I was in Gadong that "late" (it was 9+pm =___=) I guess, she expected that I would be curled up in my room studying geography or something. Like, seriously...I have a life, and awesome friends, okayyyyy, of course I hang out~ XD

Well, to top it off, I had a nice chat with everyone... and it was a spectacular night. Oh and I didn't get into trouble for coming late, cause.. mom knows I'm capable of taking care of myself, and she knows the people I was out with. More like, she knew the parents of the people hung out with- me and Pinah were like, childhood friends and neighbours, and Effy's parents are friends with my parents. =P So yeah.

The company that night was little( I dunno, is 7 a small number?), but it didn't change the fact that chilling with friends is awesome, no matter where we are, and what the situation is. LOL. Friends are love. =]

I'll end here. Laterr, dudes.

0 comments:

O_O"