It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

15th July

It's His Majesty's Birthday today. ^___^

Daulat Kebawah Duli Tuan Patik (:



It's also my little sister's 14th birthday. si Nabilah ah, freaky girly sister of mine. I love you, you little Barbie-doll wannabe. =]


Today: I woke up during subuh. Then slept again. Woke up in the morning a bit, then fell asleep after watching TV Brunei, and I finally woke up at 12.45pm~

I played badminton for bit, and at 2.50pm I went to Yazin's place, and met Nurul and Keem there. I learned the opening verse of Tokyo - Yui! XD Yazin taught me. *kirai*

Keem: That's good, for a beginner...
silence
Keem and Yazin stare at me..
I stare back...
Background: Nurul playing GTA4 on the Ps3
Yazin: yeah it's pretty good... except, she's not a beginner *stares*
Nazz: hey?! The last time I played the guitar properly was when I was 11 years old! Properly! After that, it was just blahh~
Yazin: That was... 7 years ago..
Nazz: it's 6 years ago..or 5.. antah eh..
Yazin: exactly..
Nazz: Exactly what..?
Yazin: entah
Keem: *laugh*
Nazz: ehh? @__@ *glares at Keem*
Keem: frowns and makes faces*
Nazz: *raises eyebrows* *malas melayan*

HAHAHA. And Nunu handal main yaww (Y) You played "Just A little" at Yazin's place, right..? Correct me, if I'm wrong xD

and and:
Good Day. Are Casseroles Even Delicious? C9 ....agagagaga :]

Afterwards: Cheezbox, as usual. And I ordered what I always order: Baked Chicken Chop with rice and Honeydew Milk Tea.

Nunu, and Yazin wanted to try something new. Nunu ordered Baked Chicken Chop with spaghetti... sama jua maseh! XD Instead of rice, it's spaghetti. (Y)

Yazin: *looks at his lambchop with BBQ sauce* I wanted fish.....
Nazz: *looks at the lamb chop* ughhh.... meat...
Keem: It's not meat! It's lamb~
Nazz: It's still meat..
Yazin: no it's not
Nazz: uhh...
Keem: it's chicken~~~
Nazz: haha rightttt
Yazin: it's not cow.. it's too small to be a cow... I guess it's a dog..
Nazz: eww?! What the?! A Dog? You callin' a lamb a dog?
Nunu and keem: HAHAHAHA
Nazz: manadaaa
Keem: meow meow.... *looks at me*
Nunu: hahaha
Nazz: what the heck?

HAHAH.

After the meal; Apologise - One Republic was played, I dunno whether it was on the radio or like, Cheezbox's music player, haha.

Nazz: kirai kirai... *smiles at Keem*
Keem: *gestures head: what?*
Nazz: kirai kirai... hahah Apologiseee
Keem: ohh... I'm sorry..
Nazz: what?! I meant lagu apologise wah!!
Keem: ohh.... wait what?
Nazz: *points to the ceiling, where the little speakers are* One Republic?
Keem: *Listens..* oh! I thought you were asking me to apologise, hahaha.
Nazz: eeeh???!

O__________O"

Celebrated sister's birthday at home. She had two birthday cakes, which is like a tradition in this family, or something. Always with two birthday cakes, and I have a hunch why. If you don't like the 1st cake, eat the other one XD wth?

And DADDEH called from KL, and wished my sister a Happy Birthday. He said in text message that he wished he was here with us, celebrating :') I love you, dad.

So now, I'm just finishing off my projects and notes. There's a Math A2 test tomorrow, and Chem X-ray crystallography presentation. There's the Kendo Breakfast thing, tomorrow, but I can't come cause I don't have permission to skip school to attend that. =( Oh well~

P/S: I love you, bestfriends! X) I miss you guys, like seriously. No school during a week-day feels weird, especially when it means not seeing you guys. HAHA. apakan.

And, asjkhfkasjhfajk aku rindu ia. =/ Friggin smuckenkjashfka. This is just wronggg D= HAHAHAHAHAHAHH. *stares innocently* 0=)



0 comments:

O_O"