It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Karma bites.

You know how, when good things happen, something bad follows afterwards. Karma. Annoying critter. One of those things that makes you want to scream your head out; exclaiming how unfair life is. 

Things don't come as a surprise to me, that much anymore. It's like everything is predictable; whether they're good or bad, fun or boring, happy or sad etc. It's crazy - well, not literally. 

Monday started out with a bad morning, considering the fact that I was drained of my energy from the day before (yes, Extreme Challenge xD), so I was laying dead asleep on my bed till 12.30pm. I went to school at 2pm, as I had a job to do at PTEB: Score Keeper for the Charity Club Sports Tournament. yeahhh, I know how to count points~xD which I find to be a sad achievement of mine this month. Pfft, way to go Nazz~ 

So the afternoon was a blast, there was no doubt about that. And I knew I'd have a great time in the afternoon, cause I had a glum, dead morning xD karma bah karma.

Let's move on to Tuesday. The morning was uber fun, no kidding. Classes were attentively amusing, while the company of friends kept me: laughing till my cheeks hurt, melt till I couldn't stand, shocked till I almost fell off the chair and yell till heads turned to my direction. -____-" Don't you just love them friends (: 

And the afternoon, was quite okay -- quite being the crucial word. A series of random events occurred, and mind you, they were very random. They were funny at first, but over time, things grew depressively bleak and either lost it's charm. I spent the time score-keeping as usual, with Fils and Effy most of the time.. oh and Khairul Anwar (Y) He was hilariously fun to be with, wasn't he? =p Yeah, sadly he received a leg cramp near the end of the day, which was a pity.

 I went home at 6pm, cause my driver was practically too ancient to wait?  Screw it =_= So I waited with Amirul and his brother, Ariffin. In the end they sent me home, which was really sweet of Amirul. He's like "what are so-called cousins for~" =p yes yes, you rock, Bebot. But the night was fun *kirai* cause I didn't go online... And, something awesome happened. Well, too bad it was just for that night -__-" Plus plus, I stayed up till two, studying Geography A2 topics. Yayy me~

The next morning, Wednesday, I was high. Pretty much due to the lack of sleep. Oh hurray me =_=" Consider the morning a high one, and the afternoon a sad lifeless one, sitting beneath the blazing sun, receiving more tan. The stupid thing was, I didn't sweat much, so that was like... ridiculously odd for a human being. The temperature was like 33 degrees celsius? =_______=" Then the night was fo' shizzle bida. An emo one to be precise, kan Mo? Kan Suf? Kan Yazin? Kan Keem? (: 

Thursday; sad sad sad morning which was only sad cause I was bored pout of my wits, buter... weird funny hilarious afternoon! -__- Hey Babeyy Heyy Babeyy!!! HAHAHAHA. Jajat, Azrim, and Amalul got that stuck in my head, during netball. x___x yeah the day ended weird. Gila. Cis =_=

Then the night was dull; there was this Tunang-ing event at my aunt's, and the food was awesome! xD and Wann was there. Dia cousin ku =__= There weren't that much cousins there, the population was dominated by aunts, uncles, and grandparents, and running chirruping midget dwarf kids who kept poking me when I sat on the couch =___=" 

Okay, I don't wanna talk about more karma. HAHAH But yeah. Karma wah. good to bad. Bad to good. Like whatever, ya know. (: 

TTFN.

0 comments:

O_O"