It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Amal, Holidays and Kendo-related stuff. (:

19th JUNE 2008
Friday, 2am, the middle of the night. (:

I came over to Ama;'s place at 1am!! XD

before this, I was like :
"eh Mal, kalau limpas pukul 12 and ada orang katuk pintu, bukan aku tu ahhh"

then... 12.50am
Nazz: *messages Abang Qahhar*
" Qahhar... kalau ada orang katuk pintu, bukaa, pasal.. aku tu =_="

Arrives at the door... *knocks Maid's door*
Back door opens...
Qahhar's head pops out and stares at me..
Nazz: *smiles* heheh~
Qahhar: akhir jua datang ani. Dek~ Ada si Nazz.

HAHAHAH.


Kitchen time. Qahhar wind-struck by.. the fan =_=


Nish reading after waking up at 2am. xP


2am and still vaining X)


demented looking beanie babies. o_____o


The less demented shot...

FRIDAY 8am- 4.30pm
Interschool Kendo Workshop. (:

Day 1:
- Got to know each other.
- Learned/ relearned awesome stuff.
- Shared Kendo knowledge~
- WAR! XD


WAR XD - Team A


WAR XD - Team B (my team wuhuuu) we pawned most of them yayy.

Day 2:
- Onigiri day~ (:
- shared more kendo.
- I got to help Keem-kun teach kendokas Ni-Dan waza.
- ONIGIRI *___*
- Ali-senpai was being a bully. BUUU.
- Amal Nazirah and I went out *kirai kirai*
- Excapade with school buddies. (:
- resume workshop till 4.
- more WAR!! XD



Amal and me *kirai*


Abang Hakeeeem (:


Me and Amal's onigiri X3


Ali.. torturing John Barry the big-headed bear. O_O"


Ali's onigiri inside the plastic glove.. acting as John Barry's body. xD RANDOMMM.


Excapade. G, Fids, and Mizan (L). eyaaa.


Kaza: Jobless
Nazz: random-ing
Yazin: bored
Zool: sleepy

HAHAHA.


Majin, Me and Amal: teamwork during the war. HAHAHA


Aziz... being the "prasan Hero".. we were all like "uhhh sure go sacrifice urself, bait! :P"

Day 3:
- AT Scout's building, floor 5.
- more kendo sharing~
- Kirikaeshi training
- KATA
- Combat injured his leg, and Amal and I were clowning around xP
- Ate a lot. A LOT!
- Went to the Internet Cafe Downstairs, cause Amal MISSED HER "HONEY" so much, she needed to go online and talk with her "honey" eyaaaa!
- Got called "Noriko-senpai~~ Noriko -senpai~!!"
and I replied " arreee? ne ne, I joined Kendo for one year, don't call me senpai ^__^ I'm just you're senior *bows*"
and she replied "I'm ur junior *bows* thanks for sharing kendo!!" o__o so ecstatic!
- wuhuu. (: The people are awesome (Y)


PTEB kendokas, during Lunch break. =D


Amal and I, at the Internet Cafe. HAHAH.


Me, Amal, and Panda-kun~~~ (:


WAR!! against the senpais! At least I killed some. =P And... my glasses went rusak cause of Cahaya. See see, the pic shows me adjusting me glasses. HAHAHA. I had to un-biut them. (Y)



Hungry kendokas (:


seirets~


wuhuuu .. friends (Y)


HAHA Zool-senpai! HAHA.


The awesome Kendo Family. (L)


.
.
.
.
.
..
.


Wednesday 25/06/08 - OUT OUT x)


I was gonna meet up with Nurul, Keem and Yazin. Nurul was watching a movie, so I looked for Keem. I found Combat along the way with Qis, his girlfriend, and more importantly, my awesome friend xp ZieZie was with them.

Anyway, Keem texted me and said he was at Swensens with Nabs and all. And he mentioned Zimo was there. I was like:
"AHH! Zimo! Yayyy!! Someone to kacau! wahohoho~"

Combat and Qis were like... " =__= eehh? Noriko are you okay?" HAHA.

I went to Swensens, and I was gonna poke Zimo, but I saw him with company so I decided it was sensible not to. x__x And and Duan was there. HAHA Bimbo. AND Keem!!! *poke poke* ^__^

Hafiz and Dizi were there as well, so I sat with them. We talked about school. Pitiful. I missed school a lot that time, so the heck, who cares xP

I ate with Combat, Qis and ZieZie afterwards, after the others left, and we went the Arcade to play Battle Gear - I however, did not manage to play cause of *COUGH* reasons which I shall not disclose. xD *kirai*


wuhuu. Us 8)

Did this and that. Vained and ate more. Lapaaar. =P

After Qis and ZieZie left, Combat and I met up with Nunu who had just finished watching "Get Smart". We went to McDonald's! APPLE PIE BAYBEE! *___*


Nazz and Nunu (L)


Combat broke Nunu's stylus. HAHAH!

By 7, we went back to the mall, and waited for Keem. =_= When he came out with Nabs and their friends, I saw JAJAT! Whee~ along with Zimo and Duan, again.

Then, went to Cheezbox, and met up with Yazin.

Baked Chicken Chop rice with Portugese Sauce X) sugoiiiiiiiii~!


Combat being a.... ??? and Keem.. posing.

That's all. next update ! xD

0 comments:

O_O"