It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Random near 1.

Word of the hour: angkasawan.

WOO. My mother jumpa ia on Friday afternoon. :/ Cause she's in Brunei's Astronomy thingy. Aku kan kana bawa, but I said aku hang out sama my friends. HAHAHAHA. Kawan handal kaliah yaw. 8) So anyway, esuk my mom kan bawa aku lagi to ICC. SO I'm like, "AWU EAH MESTI IKUT! I WANNA SEE HIM IN PERSON, like GILA" o__o" yeah....

And tomorrow I MIGHT see Sajjad. Bugger :P Cause he's going to ICC. Malas ku tagur ia eh, biar ya. HAHAHA. 

I had buttermilk fish for dinner. That's right.. FISH =-= Not chicken. =p 

And FYI, awkward silences suck. Furreal. They make conversations ssound awkwardly dull and lifeless, that I stare at the screen like this:  (-.-)  Angkara Khairul, yaww. Haha.. Fae and I got blank a few hours ago, and we started talking about dinosaurs. Weird... Afterwards we suddenly talked about *cough* people x) , and I figured this was our sad attempt to prove that we need to think when making conversations happen. Yeah, well, we didn't really had to think, stuff just went like BAM~ The heck, Fae's my bestfriend, we laugh at even the non-funny stuff. Bestfriend sedih ku... HAHAHA.

Amal got called adorable by Fids. She was like "eh? aku adorable? HAHAHAHAH" Fids called Amal a psychic. *kirai* AhaKz u ani eh! XD

Anyway, I am poofed. Goodnight. I mean, Good morning =p

0 comments:

O_O"