It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

GRR

GRRR.

I miss someone, who I shouldn't miss. I said to people I wanna stay friends saja. Nooo, terMiss. =__="

anata ga honto koishikute.. nandeeee baka baka baka baka baka.

BOO.

Fukuzatsu no shinkyu de aru... again!! =__=

at least bukan, the weird guy. XD

[10.31pm]

weehoo. O_O" Tsukaretta to nemuii.... T___T

Redza is fun to talk to. He cheered meh up, and made me less sleepy. =D

P/S: Why do Wednesdays suck most of the time? x_x

/E'ah. why can't I? says:
yatahwah
./E'ah. why can't I? says:
AJAJAJA =)
./E'ah. why can't I? says:
HAHAHAH
./E'ah. why can't I? says:
sounds retarded
./E'ah. why can't I? says:
(Y)
LLF | Sirian RW ; Hearts Burst Into Fire says:
hahahahhaha
LLF | Sirian RW ; Hearts Burst Into Fire says:
hahahahahahhahahahahha
LLF | Sirian RW ; Hearts Burst Into Fire says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
./E'ah. why can't I? says:
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
LLF | Sirian RW ; Hearts Burst Into Fire says:
hahahahahhaha
./E'ah. why can't I? says:
nyaman ketawanya *imitates you*
./E'ah. why can't I? says:
HAHAHAHAHA
LLF | Sirian RW ; Hearts Burst Into Fire says:
hahahahahhahaha
LLF | Sirian RW ; Hearts Burst Into Fire says:
=p
LLF | Sirian RW ; Hearts Burst Into Fire says:
(A)
LLF | Sirian RW ; Hearts Burst Into Fire says:
mun cali XD

weehoo. Imma tired.

0 comments:

O_O"