Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but your so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks,
now I'm tryin to get back
before the cool done run out I'll be givin it my best test
and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some
EYAA! Zimo, Epi, Fids~ our song =]
We kept singing this song today. Mo lent his left ear piece to me and we sang it out loud during the afternoon, arah the front canteen's pillar. Bimbo banar bestpren ku ani eh. (L) HAHAHA. Then Effy, Fids, Fils, Zimo and I were like.. what? sitting ber-emo by the front canteen, singin this song again? xD
and.. Anunum (:
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)


0 comments:
Post a Comment