WEEHOO. I will update once I have the laptop with me. Mom's currently using it. I'm using the PC right now. I no like PC. =( It's slow, because of the vast amount of stuff stored in it. I bet the CPU would puke if this computer were alive. =_=
So I've to update about:
1- outings with Wetzone &McFamily
2 - picturesss of WZ& MF
3 - schoool (parts XD)
4 - Unique the cute, but scary lizard (CICAK? O_o)
5 - jkshkashdkaf =)
6 - anything that pops in my head.
AND AND
1. Today I went to Nisha's place for lunch and hanging out with Roxious. I miss us. =') Fids nada!! =( BOO. Come next time eh. HAHA. Lya was there (: We were all being panat.. like we were back then.. (: Kalau ada Fids maybe panat-er tu. HAHA All 7 Roxious go panat! X)
2. I went to the mall.
Purpose:
`To go shopping with Caesar and Azzi for prizes.
`To meet up with Suf, just to spend time annoying each other. HAHA.
I saw:
- Syazani; who was with Azzi that time
- Zeddy brotha; dapat udah what you were looking for eh? =P
- Duan Sexy Stuff; weehoo, I saw you!! =D *kirai
- Khairul Anuar; EAS/GP classmate. He looked like Hancock, what with his head-scarf and the way he dressed. Mentang mentang mliat Hancock =(
- Johnathon Tiah!
- Zimo Bimbo (: Hey, dude, I wasn't on a date, okay? Geez =p
- Ezat huuusband; oiiii, why!! Why wah? =3 I don't mind you did it, but.. you're so secretive nowadays. *sniffs.* HAHA sorry I pulled your shirt tadi.
- Jam; HAHA yes, I knew it was you. *kirai* u looked different =p
- PBU; yeahhh.. I think it was them, haha.
3. I went to Azim's Doa Selamat ceremony at his place. Azim, my cousin, from PTEB, Tutor group: A3. HAHAHA. He moved his room to the guest room. I like his room. =/ And he bought a new laptop. And said: "Aku bali pasal antah..." Me and my cousin, Zati's response were:" =__=" ahhh, baik antah reason nya, kana balikan jua." And I tried Azim's Massage Chair, like OMG! It felt nice. O___O
I feel dizzy now. Imma go lie down, before I study Chemistry A2 again.
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)


0 comments:
Post a Comment