Today has been one LONNGGG day. Tiring tiring~
- school
- PRS sale
- Equinox
- Adventure club Extreme Challenge meeting
- memanat in the canteen with friends
x__________x I am SUPER tired. I slept during Maghrib, which is not considered "barkat" =__= Sorry, I was tired, and I couldn't wake up. Nyeh.
Oh and, I love you EFFY AND FILS (: *HUGS* You guys awesome, today. (Y)
And Zimo, that was MY WATER you wasted on Adibah Nazurah and Hafizah Taha. HAHAHA.
And Dibs, it's Gantengggg, not Gantung. HAHAHA *inside joke*
I'll talk about today, tomorrow. For now, I wanna revise math A2. ;p
Plans for tomorrow:
- Wake up early
- study chemistry Organic Chem A2 (paper 4 2002-2007)
- Study Math Statistics A2 (Nov 2002)
- Study Pure Math June 2003-Nov2003
- online research on Geo stuff
- organize files *kirai*
Afternoon:
- Jalan with Suf. *kirai*
- and Aidah, HAHA. Kacau jua eh. Nadawah. Eww, kidding. *shudders* Suf and Nadzri. And Aidah. And some other guy friends of Yusof. *kirai* But if I'm too lazy to go out, or if, my driver akhir, malas ku jalan. Imma sorry Suf. ;p Liat movie?
- kasjflksajfla =_____= antah eh.
I am bored. G has a movie marathon thing. =( It's "malam Jumaat". I can't go out. Sorry x3 Have fun people. (Y)
I need sleep O_O"
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)


0 comments:
Post a Comment