Monday: today. Such an EMO day, honestly. I hate today. Today reeks big time. The morning sucked, the lunchtime sucked, the afternoon sucked, and finally... the night sucks! :D
Well, I guess, the classes were okay; studying as usual, except maybe today I concentrated more, cause I didn't want to get distracted by something that's bugging me that time. I thought there was going to be a Math A2 test today, so I studied from the afternoon yesterday, till midnight, repeatedly, and then I spent an hour or so on Chem A2. And guess what's the most HILARIOUS thing that happened this morning? Wei Ting mentioned that the Math A2 test will actually be on Wednesday... and my expected reaction was of course: "EEHHH??!!!" .... =___= with a big O________O
Inda cool, beb~ Ah well, the positive side: I know how to answer June 2003 well, so I can move to the next past years quicklyyy. x) Gosh, I feel like a geek. Who cares =] Coolness wah~
Chemistry A2 test yang jarihh nah. Studying in the middle of the night hardly works. All I could remember during the Chem test were Chem AS stuff, NMR spectroscopy, Enthalpy, Math A2 and Spikeee :D Well, I could answer some of the questions... SOME. Sedih ku liat resultnya ah.
Lunch time- BOO =( It was so tense man. Even Mizan was stressed out. Mo wasn't at school in the morning. Alaaa Mo... Hafiz was being himself as usual; at least he cheered me up a bit. And And Effy, Fils and Mizan (L) :) Duan was quiet during lunch. Ambung, curang eh =__= Boring wahh. HAHA
I had high-tea with my Uncle and Aunt. It was at my house pulang tu. =___= Mom was busy out-ing and then usai-ing the wet kitchen, while we were eating in the dry kitchen.
Uncle Putra: ke UBD E'ah sajawah next year
Me: ehhhhhhh, other options ada jua wah
Mom: E'ah mau ke UK ni, tampat home nya dulu di Glasgow
Me: .... awu =___="
Uncle Putra: ehh, Scotland E'ah puas udah tu, arah lain wah
Me: E'ah mau arah Nottingham, Edinburgh or Staffordshire...
Uncle: eh, Edinburgh Scotland maseh tu... Oxford sama King's College bisai *clicks tongue* two of the best, Uncle suka.
Me: eehhh...? O_O" Ox...ford..? E'ah inda mauu ehhh. Those are elite uni-s, like... real elite!
Mom: Australia sajawah, sama Ka Girah. Atau New Zealand sama Ka Mizah... ada jua cousins dengan E'ah.
Me: London ada si Zaed! And Ka Alyn is in Manchester~ UK is okay, ma~
Mom: elehhh, UK saja ni eh...
Uncle Putra: cemana tah jua, si E'ah sama Fakri kan yang raised di UK dari damit?
Me: That's why, I wanna go there. And.. to learn~
HAHAHAHAHAHA. =________= WTH...
So anyway, I hope tomorrow will be a better day. =)
oh oh, and to a friend of mine: Be strong =3 *hugs* There'll be time soon, when everything's going to be okay again. =)
To a bestfriend of mine: I care about you, bestiee. Don't do anything irrational. Get well ahh. You have to get through this, I know you can =)
To another bestfriend of mine: I'm sorry I sounded harsh. You guys ought to sort it out bah. =3 I know it's hard, but rather than losing a friend...
To Duan: Manada aku curang 0=)
To Amal: Aku sayang kauu (L)
To Effy: bebi! Labyo! Today was dull =(((
To Fids: HAHA! Awu, today is a kusut day. si Jaja-Boobie gay wannabe. =3 HAHA
To G: I didn't see Wayway today.. O_O" HAHAHA
To Yazin: thanks for writing a song for me...? xD swweeeet
To bestfriends/friends: Labyo All!
andd ...
=((
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)


0 comments:
Post a Comment