Happy 15th Birthday to Fakri on the 7th of February.
Happy Belated 18th Birthday to Amira (although I already greeted her in person =]) on the 6th of February.
Happy Belated 20th Birthday to Combat on the 6th of February.
__________________________________________
Yesterday, we - the family - celebrated Fakri's birthday at my grandparents's house in Kulapis. bwahahaha. oh oh, it was a party XD The meal served were traditional food though, and I mean TRADITIONAL brabisan. Not the usual "Traditional local food" we basically have everyday. I mean, traditional Bruneian food. what was that.. ikan pais?? and ikan.. ikan....? ..apakan.
Fakri threw away his diet routine for yesterday, which was a good thing. I mean, at least don't diet during your own birthday, right? His cake was chocolate mousse, which was INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS. Furreal! There was another cake, owing to the fact that it was also my step granny's birthday. I forgot how old she is. =/ Well, the cake was tiramisu. Splendid, both of them cakes.
I went vaining with Ika, and the little sister, ilah. Plus, I talked with Aidah, about A Levels, and form 6 stuff, cause she's entering MD this year. She's taking BM, History and Economics. All tye best for her.
I also watched Disney Channel, after a long longg VERY LONGG break from watching it. Totally Spies, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Hannah Montana. ;) How I miss those days when I watched a lot of television. Now all I watch is the news and some movies. Sadness much.
I forgot what other crazy stuff we did after that but OH we saw Wu Chun on Disney Channel. OMG *Melts* and and Mom knows Wu Chun's dad. Well sorta. Mom worked with car companies last year, and I don't know how, but she knows him- his dad. But she didn't know that his son was this MEGA DAZZLING SINGER FROM FAHRENHEIT. OMG OMG OMG. Pisshhh. =( And mom knows where they live (again I do not know how HAHA!), so she went passed the house for us to get a glimpse. HUGE HOUSE MAN. Mom did that on purpose, urgh!!! Pembulii banar ehhh. xD Anyway how do I know that was really his house? Pasal... my little sister's teacher from SMSAB is related to him, and ada ya gtau about the house and stuff and where he lives. That place was the way she described it. haha! well who knows, the house might be someone else's~ Although- they were holding an open house thing, and and RAMAI people aniwah. There were cars parked alongside the pavement for like a range of 100m distance? or more o___o" I saw this girl coming out from her car, and she was wearing this pink baju kurong and heading up to the house's gate. T_____T wheeee~ I wish I was her. Kidding, I was wish I was in the people heading to Wu Chun's place's situation. ;p Well I have a life, I'm better off with it anyway. I will meet Wu Chun ;p bwahaha!! And Shun Oguri 8] (this guy .. jauh di Japan ah.)
________________________________________
Night time: Went to Izzati's(my cousin) house for the BBQ and Doa selamat for Ka Mizah's departure back to New Zealand. It was funtastic! From the vaining to the tag game to the rich chocolate brownies& Butter prawn, it was the best night of 2008 ever! ..so far, anyway.
what happened, in brief:
- went into the living room to meet the cousins
- saw the completed 500 pieces puzzle Zati, Wani, Girah, Mizah, Mustaqim and Ibnu finished.
- Ilah destroyed a part of the puzzle due to her "hands of danger"
- I reconstructed the demolished part of the puzzles x)
- Doa time
- Wani gave granny (nini Lambak) "air suam" instead of air "panas" and...I don't need to mention it but it's funny! XD
- went outside to eat; there was butter prawn, the fish dish, some other nice food including brownies and some fruits and coleslaw- but I only picked butter prawn and those awesome brownies! I know... soooo unhealthy.
- then vaining with Zati and Radzi
- Vaining with Zati =]
- went outside to play TAG. (aka Carah Jangkau) BAHAHAHA
- screamed chased& got chased by people - basically I had a blast! I know how childish it must seem to run around with kids, but it felt refreshing BECAUSE as we grow, we tend to forget the youthful days of fun and ... yeaaa. =p I mean; Zati played, Wani played(understandable xp).. Mustaqim and Ibnu played! haha! They were super-fast especially Ibnu maynn.
- Ice-cream with the cousins. (:
- the end.
Best night of 2008 so FARRRR. =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment