Happy Chinese New Yearrrrr to all~ :D
Especially my Chinese friends!! =3
Tomorrow's Chinese New Year, as well as Fakri, my brother's, 15th Birthday. Tall, skinny near the point of aneroxic, up to date with gadgets and softwares, and not to mention, annoying, as younger brothers are most of the time, to the eldest sister. Boo. ;p
This week started with 3 tests in one day(Monday), which was a huge catastrophe, due to the obnoxious fact that I drank two mugs of coffee, the night before, to keep me awake for intense studying. I planned to sleep at 2 or 1, but I had so much coffee that I couldn't sleep till 4!! and I couldn't study between 2 till 4 because my brain was too exhausted to think. The good thing was, that I had revised for the tests days and days before the actual day, so I had backup.
But, with lack of sleep, my brain didn't seem to function well, meaning to say, it was slow with processing everything. I dragged myself instead of walked, and my eyes were puffy and my eye-bags were highly visible that Hazean went like : "Nazz, what's our topics for geo- whoa you look like you hadn't had enough sleep... your eyes ah... nampak.."
That snapped me back into reality for a bit, so I turned to Aim, who sat next to me and asked him how my eyes looked. He answered: "inda cukup tidur."
Well, that made my day, not. What also made me like a complete idiot was on the way to classes, I couldn't walk properly, hence dragging myself to the rooms. While walking, I'd scrap my bag or shoulders or hands at the pillars or walls, cause.. these feet were to tired to care. And when I was on the way up to chemistry, on the 1st floor, I.... slammed into the wall beside the stairs. =______________=" I know I was tired, but come on!!
Before the UN society meeting, Zimo, Nabs and I chatted a bit, about "Good news" and "Bad news". Zimo was hoping there was going to be "good news" so that his day will be super-duperably enjoyable, and.. other stuff I prefer not to mention. We are good people. (A) Dan came, and he didn't spill out any "good news" that was eagerly awaited by us, but we have a responsibility to attend to 8)
The UN society meeting was alright. It was slightly funny and awkward with Mr. Whitehead being in a huffy mood with his sarcasm and irony, and muttering under his breath with irritation. Organiser work to do.
I need to practice maths work for a bit. x)
ttfn~
p/s: Tuesday, there was the UK exhibition thing. I met loads! Si Mush~ Si Din~ si banyak lagi~ I'll post about it soon (:
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(151)
-
▼
February
(20)
- snap!
- On your marks... get set..
- The chill in the air.
- What lies before us.
- 702 pictures.
- Funny crap us close friends say.
- si NUNU.
- Maybe.
- The Environment. More than you think.
- out of boredom
- it's true then? x)
- I'm not a stalker :P
- 7-2-08
- comments on the 7-2-08's night
- Why can't I..
- I deleted or edited some old posts. Not gonna ment...
- Happy Chinese New Yearrrrr to all~ :DEspecially my...
- sleep, woman, sleep!
- wide awake
- f.y.i ;p
-
▼
February
(20)


0 comments:
Post a Comment