This pic was from the "Study at UBD exhibition" last week. Yes, I went there - I'm thinking way way ahead about my future. What I'm trying to say is, I'm comparing the courses I'm interested in that are available in different universities.
I want to enter a Geography BA or BSc course, or an Environmental Studies BSc course. Basically anything geography-related or Environmentally-related. I decided not to engage myself in the Geology path.
why? Because Brunei can't just depend on Oil and Gas, people! Not just that, but I'm an amateur geographist and environmentalist - meaning too say: I'm EXTREMELY interested in Geo and the environment, so naturally, my life should be dedicated to these two.
My life, my choice - only we, ourselves know what we truly want and what suits us. =)
The visit to UBD was really interesting. It opened my eyes to a lot I didn't know Brunei had, or perhaps, that I never thought Brunei would have.
Not to mention, I saw Qahhar there. Mind you, he was the first person whom I know, who greeted me when I was wandering in the huge hall. CALI. Not him, of course. Just some of the stuff we talked about. The second time I bumped into him, he was like "oi, kan bahapa ko ani, agatah tanya tanya wah.. kan cari apa ni..." and he said it in a really annoying tone. =__= HAHA.
Eventually me and Nisha found ourselves at the Language section. Japanese, Korean, etc.. And while Nisha was talking with the Japanese Booth guy, I was thinking about some stuff, and
SNAP!
A photographer took a picture of me and the light! X___X Blinded my eyes~ HAHA! Kidding, it didn't blind me, it just.. surprised me. So I whipered to Nisha "oh crap! My picture got taken, Sha. Gila, what if I looked weird?!"
And people.... I must say.. I looked alright =p
Thanks to Abdul Khaliq Jr. XD Haha! Thanks! =p
(P/S: I grabbed these pics from you, if you don't mind, no? =] )


0 comments:
Post a Comment