It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Maybe.

Why is it, that when a person fails something, people tend to assume that, that person never really tried hard or prepared well for that thing a person failed on? It's not just the failure that kills that person (metaphorically) it's also the fact that people start to look down upon the person who failed, maybe, perhaps.

People really do work hard, SOME, work really hard that they had spent a whole lotta time revising, declining their leisure time just cause it's the big exam year. boo. and yet =____=" this brain block keeps happening. D: it ain't faayrrr.

People judge too much. Grown ups, teens, kids, friends, everyone. Maybe I judge too - NO, not maybe. I do. But looking down at people is grr - and thinking a person never tried that hard - GRR MORE. I think we're all the same except everyone each has their own flaws and talents. I guess my flaws for now, are these frequent brain blocks, and lag that seems to dominate whenever I think too much. All due to the reason that I need to find the "root" of something I'm researching or studying on.(this an be a good thing though xD)

Oyea - other flaws: ignorant? bossy? serious? low-temper? Maybe in time they'll reduce inside me. Maybe. Time is one of the greatest factors of change, so yes, there's a high chance I'll be a better person than I am now - which of course happens as we grow.

I despise failure. It's one of the tiny or BIG things that makes me feel agitated, stupid and guhhh. Nobody's perfect, I know. We can never reach perfection, but we can reach greatness. =__= Failure scares me a lot. Now that failure can strike anytime at any single corner of anywhere we wonder, life isn't so cheery yipekayayy anymore. :/ And here we are, present, to make a difference. Correcting the flaws and errors in life - our life and others'. Maybe that's one of the lessons in life. - Scratch that, it is one of the lessons in life. Pfft, how could I say maybe. bakaaaa.

So anyway...

Monday was a terribly bad start for the week. Adakah patut nangis. =__= Well, couldn't help it, could I? Studied tremendously and in the end: 15 minutes late, couldn't finish the paper, careless mistakes, and no double-checking. boo. It was a cold, damp Monday. As dull as the soggy grey sky, and chilly as if Dementors were present sucking all happiness out of me XDXDXDXD HAHA! Potter Otaku mode, do forgive my tendency to become random and freaky all of a sudden~ muahaha.

Today: hectic HECTIC. Chem assessment - I don't wanna talk about it. There goes another tremendous effort down the drain, (hopefully not) but it felt like it. GRR. I just don't wanna fail =/ =___= maybe it won't be my rezeki eventhough I did revise ultimately. *slaps forehead*

I have my GP assessment tomorrow. Chow~

0 comments:

O_O"