It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

I'm not a stalker :P

I'm not a stalker. Honest~ (A)

Funny how it can seem like I'm stalking people.

stalk - the act of following a prey stealthily - the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture.

I do NOT follow people.. I mean I do, at school, and when fo9llowing friends =__=" heh. But like, I don't do online stalking and stuff.. I do "research" bahaha! At least I tell the person I "research" about that I look them up or something. I know some friends who stalk and secretly read blogs or like pretend to be some other people in order to accomplish some mischievous deed or just to un-bore themselves. xD Come to think of it, the thought of being followed around by stalkers or something relating to the sort makes me feel insecure. Funny world, really.

and oh yes - I've found him!!!

"Hardship is a challenge in life but it’s an experience whether you fail or succeed… The results are just results perceived by others but who cares! Most importantly, you did your best, right? Well, I have to admit that sometimes, I do complain and am really stressed with my work due to lack of rest but I do get over it very fast otherwise I will make my life more stressful… Next time, if you have a bad mood, learn to get over it ASAP and once you know how to control your emotions, your life will be a lot easier and happier. Well, one good way is to watch world news more often… Trust me :-)"
- Wu Chun x)

0 comments:

O_O"