It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

On your marks... get set..

omg omg omg! GILA KALIIII!!

Look at me, I'm shaking! In a matter of speaking, no d'uh~ *spasms*

okay... over Nazz.. overr... *slaps self*

oh hello people /=]


Alright, let me explain th reason for the spontaneous outburst of imaginary spasm I had just had. HAH. The thing is, BGIC is next week, and I SO don't feel ready. I don't know how to the the resolution, GRR. Well, technically I do, bahaha!! I just don't know... how the hell am I going to present it. :/ This is way different compared to giving speeches in the language labor class, or writing articles for the school newsletter, OR writing GP and EAS's ESSAYS!!! O__O" This is a conference that is mirroring the way the UN works. It's arguments arguments and ARGUMENTS! The whole system is influenced by disagreements and quarrels between one poltitician and another, between one delegate and another. OMG! =__=" This is so.. COOL XD

But seriously, I feel that I lack preparation. Two UN.soc meetings per week wasn't enough, I think. O__O" And Sir's been busy with school stuff and visiting ISB that we've missed loads of crucial practice sessions. Well, we are in form 6, so it'll actually be alright.. Basically we're going to befriend and face new people, and forum discussions, and as Sir had constantly repeated "disagree"

I quote; "This whole world doesn't agree with each other, that's how the world works; that's how the UN works. You can't expect everyone to agree, that'll just be.. mad!"

Sir's cool. HAHA. The cool thing is, we've sorta been counting the days since we were elected as the delegates early this year, and we've been doing loadsa research on our countries (mine being Benin xp).

Here is the list of names of the 10 PTEB BGIC Delegates - from the PTEB UN society:
1. Danial (A11) - Danny
2. Nabilah (A12) - Nabs
3. Siti Nazihah (A6) - Nazz = me. haha d'uhhh.
4. Hidayah Kharunnisa (A19) - Hidayah
5. Dk. Nuraffilah (A10) - Fils Fillet
6. Md Azeem Putra (A3) - Zimo ... si Momo
7. Ak Md Norhafiz (A10) - Hafiz
8. Norhafizah (A3) - Effyy
9. Amirul (A3) - Amirul...Bebot!! x)
10. Caesar Chin (A3) - Caesar Salad.

=) BGIC starts next week on Friday at ISB!! AAHH!! XD

0 comments:

O_O"