This week's well-gained achievements inlcude: doing homework at home, and not doing them at school, except for tiny midget-sized editing upon rechecking the work before handing them in ; reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows TWICE within the span of 7 days. The book never ceases to amuse nor amaze me :) ; throwing some of those moodiness away ; casting the utmost attention during class, better than I used to. ; And, not going online to chat. Those are pretty much the Gold-medals.
Throughout the month of January, mood swings took over the best of me, and depression erupted at every chance it could seize, causing massive migraines and almost a mental breakdown. BAHA Why? The household was left to me for a month and yadayada. The old posts have recorded those dull past, and I'm sort of surprised at how my temper was shorter that time. There isn't much change in my temper now... or maybe there is, as I don't dislike some of the people around me like I did last month. Although, there is one particular pest, or worm, or vermin, or whatever sick and ghastly noun to describe this deeply low person, who's super-glued himself in the utter GRUDGE list of mine.
I didn't even want to look at him - not a strand of hair, nor hear any degree of sound from his voice nor movement. He's making things so complicated and UGH. (pissed off...) The selfish mad git has definitely crossed the line with his boasting, flaunting people at any moment he could summon to just go and show off and God-knows-what. Wuteberrrrr.
And oh yes, please excuse the weird language structure I'm currently using. It's story-based-ish. Mainly due to the fact that I've read a LOT of books this week. Not just the two cycles of Harry Potter 7, mind you, but a GP essay-book and that great fat Labrynthe book as well. Although.... I haven't managed to finish the last two books atu. MUAHAHA. yet.;p
Today has gone pretty well, contradicting to my prediction that it would be a chaotic morning for me, equinox and other stuff. I slept at 4+am and drank coffee for breakfast. The energy produced was brilliant XD It's lasted that long - up to the afternoon but, I do feel tired now, which means it's already worn off. I've been drinking coffee everyday since mom arrived :D because the thread of hope for my success that was left dangling from the edge of a cliff, is now solid and impenetrable. Motivation from parents is always the best. :) So yes, the coffee-syndrome arose due to the need to stay energized for studyingggggggg and diet.
edited. I am such a cold-hearted person, yes? =_____="no? one of the biggest mistake a human can make, is letting anger or their feelings consume their mind completely until chaos erupts, and there's no turning back. .___.
Surprisingly, I'm not the only one who has great irritation towards a particular slug. I mean, it's just slimey and so repulsive, doing it's crazy git stuff. And after listening to what they(some peeps) thought and experienced, WHOA, I'm glad I wasn't them nor with them that time. Otherwise there's be one less slug in this world. o_o"
&& black slugs look like slimey leeches & snails taste good (Y) I mean.. the ones from Excapade Sushi. yes xD
UN meeting. (Y) Progressive. Meet Zimo: the Commercial Manager. And Effy: the Logistics Officer. ;)
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(151)
-
▼
February
(20)
- snap!
- On your marks... get set..
- The chill in the air.
- What lies before us.
- 702 pictures.
- Funny crap us close friends say.
- si NUNU.
- Maybe.
- The Environment. More than you think.
- out of boredom
- it's true then? x)
- I'm not a stalker :P
- 7-2-08
- comments on the 7-2-08's night
- Why can't I..
- I deleted or edited some old posts. Not gonna ment...
- Happy Chinese New Yearrrrr to all~ :DEspecially my...
- sleep, woman, sleep!
- wide awake
- f.y.i ;p
-
▼
February
(20)


0 comments:
Post a Comment