It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

si NUNU.



HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY

NUNU. (:

Kawan si Nazz. *kiraikirai~
All the best, in life.
with kendo, and the O levels.
In education, may you strife x)
And with growth, may you bloom like moonlight petals.
Reaching greatness on your music skills,
and hotshot DDR-ing, GH-ing with ps2 toys,
Not to mention your kick-ass photography that kills.
thus may your life be enriched with joy.
and oh yeah, dude, may you never cease to smile,
so you can take your laughter through a million miles.
What I'm trying define here,
is that I'm wishing you all the best,
obviously that's clear,
so there's no need to mention the rest. ;)
Have a blast,
Have a Happy 16th,
and may our friendship last,
cause, yeah your grown up now, 15 was the past! XD

HAHAH. that was cali. I made them rhyme. =__= but I ran out of ideas. HAHA. syukur tahhh.

p/s: Hope to meet u guys soon, again. esehhh. HAHA. (Y)

0 comments:

O_O"