It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

comments on the 7-2-08's night

Izzati
Posted "2008-02-07 06:46:42"
SYIIIIIIIIIIIIIYOKKKKK TO THE MAXXXX TONITEEE. my heart still beating fast niii hahaha! some running ei. gilaaaa those vain moments then the screaming and the chasinggg then the icecream! OOOOOO siok-nesss! it has been a longggg time since we did thatt. the awesome-est night everrrr wooooooooooooo.
oh and i'll post our pictures soon ;)

can i? for the last time? please?
-SIOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK BAH EHHHHHHHHHH.
thanks. hahaha. i hope inda bangal telingaa:p

I LOVE YOU NAZIHAH NORADIN! =D

Nazzehh
posted "2008-02-07"
HAHAHAHAHAHA

AWUUUUUUUUUUU. SIUK BRABISS!!! Like gila kali, I hadn't had that much fun since... BATAH!!!!! especially sama u guys, and youu. ;) eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh I misss you already!! HAHAHA. I had a nice sleep because of the running and screaming ahhhh. SIUKKKK. I meant last night, not the sleep. HAHA. I like the vaining part with Radzi and and the OTHER vaining part lol. x) and and and masa the tag game... carah jangkau? hahahah!! anddddd the screamingg, skali the part we had ice cream but my mom diluar udah kan balik but we were too caught up with talking and laughing and eating ice cream. SIUKKKKKKK.

yihhhh. over tia that night. =( HAHA. tapi yesss. best night EVERRRRR!!! AND I love Mizah's brownies!! O_O" and the Butter prawnnnn. nyaman-ness and beyond~ XD hahah apakann.sama aku mau ambil the gambars, yes? yes yes yes yes? =P

I LOVE YOU IZZATI HAMDANI =D

0 comments:

O_O"