It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Burning uppp

Today's tiring. T___T Mostly due to the lack of sleep I had last night. -___- *points accusingly at the chemistry file and exercises*

Oh oh, the last day I'll be 16 years old. Yes, I am that young o___o or Old... whichever you would prefer. =p

The COL - Fids, Fils, G, Effy (excluding meh) - along with Gaty and.. someone sang "Happy Advanced Birthday" to me during breaktime. It was sweet of them =) I love you, people. (L)

Then I spent my two PS's revising math and chem respectively, while listening to my iPod. Jonas Bro's song - Burning up, and Demi Lovato's Get Back played repetitively... and I sang along. HAHA. Gaty, Hafiz MP and Hafeez pinky heard meh. Imma sorry .____. 

Before going home, Zimo accompanied me to the Waiting Stand. On the way there, he was advertising "Nazz turns seventeen tomorrow~~ Nazz turns seventeen tomorrow~" by yelling out the phrase in a sort of... orang-menjual-di-pasar tone. Malu ku -___- People watched. I bet they're wondering who the heck is Nazz. HAHAHA. I got advanced birthday greets, all the same. Thanks peeps! And thanks Zimo, for being such a bimbo-tic best friend =)

I met Ayun and G by the Waiting Stand. I met Ayun's friend. I think her name is Ifah? She's nice. hahah. G was being her usual bimbo self, but today she was trying to entertain me with her Monkey Pencil case. I forgot what it's name is. I'll just call it "Ambuk si G" for now.. Anyway, G was playing with Ambuk si G, going like:

G as Ambuk si G: Nazz~ I'm happy~
Nazz: *stares with my serious stare* That's fascinating G.... *nods sarcatically*
G as her normal self: Baie wah Nazz! Fascinating lagi tu.
Nazz: hahaha.

.
.
G as Ambuk si G: Look~ I'm shy~ *Ambuk si G attempts to cover his face with his short hands*
Nazz: *stares with the o_O look*
G as her normal self: hahahahahahaha
Nazz: ..... fascinating G, that's reallyyy fascinating...
G as her normal self: baie wah Nazz! kau dengan sarcastic tone mu atu lagi tu!
Nazz: I know right *smirks*
G as her normal self: hahhahahah jahat ko ani Nazz ehh.
Nazz: hahah inda juaaa.

.
.
 hahahah. anyway. I'm still blank about Saturday ah. -_________-
I'll update later.
Cheers. :)

0 comments:

O_O"