It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Minutes till midnight...

Mom knows I have a blog. o___o and she wants to read it? I'm assuming so, since she has a blog herself and she's been talking about internet this, internet that, becareful what you put into your blog and so on. Like homaigat. Privacy please? And dad may read my blog too.  T_T I dunno whether to feel happy or scared. Nyaa nyaa nyaa. Mother's birthday surprise to me, I suppose. Family bonding time~ 

Oh I just found out.. my brother has a blog too? Go family! O_O On the last day of being 16 years old... peculiar things happen to me. I find em peculiar. 

Today, I had sungkai at Lamee, in Serusop. And who did I meet there at the peaks of 5pm? Alif Musa and his girlfriend. 

Nazz to mom: I don't want the buffet mom... I.. *looks at the guy who just entered the restaurant*
Alif: *stares and smiles*
Nazz: ai... yayaii yayaii *blinks*
Mom: apakan E'ah ani? 
Nazz: haaa, inda, E'ah mau yang tadi saja. *blinks at Alif again*

Well, he went out of the restaurant with his girlfriend, while me and my family settled ourselves at our table. Not long after that, there was a group of guys outside the restaurant entrance; one guy holding a nikon camera, but I didn't really pay attention. Not until -

Fakri: E'ah, isn't that your friend, si Zimo?
Ilah: awu!! Patut tah Ilah kenall~ Kawan E'ah~
Nazz: huh? *looks at the entrance* *gasps* bohhh, don't tell me, he's eating here??
Fakri: tagur tah.
Nazz: malas E'ah, ya sama kawan nya.
.
.
a few minutes later.
Nazz: *looks at the entrance again* 
Zimo: *looks inside* 
Nazz and Zimo: *stares at each other, bangang*
Nazz: *raises eyebrow*
Zimo: *muka bangang: eyes widen, jaws drop. and he steps back, surprised*
Nazz: *smiles innocently*
Siblings: hahahahahahahaha, cali jua reaction nya E'ah
Nazz: You haven't spent every school day with him, yet. Lagi cali. 
Fakri: Coincidence brabis! 
Ilah: Why does he have that huge camera?
Nazz: because he likes taking pictures. Call him... a photographer to be?

.
.
Then Zimo purposely bumped into my chair, as he passed by my table. -_- Kejamnya engkau~

Turns out, the Ex-Serasa students were having their "Sungkai" together. I saw a number of people from PTEB. Piah was there! Alif and his GF, Sur... and some others. =D

I was talking with my siblings minutes before the "baduk" when all of a sudden, some guy, whose voice sounded VERY familiar yelled out:
" I'm going to be seventeen tomorrow!"

My brother was like, "Birthday Zimo sama macam E'ah kah?" but Ilah butted in and corrected him, "No, he's talking about E'ah! Ya kacau E'ah ahhh."

HAHAHA. Mo, you bimbo. =p

Well, sungkai with me family was superbly fun, and mom helped out this little kid who was selling traditional food in this blue basket. Awww =3 May God bless you, little kid. =)

At 8pm+ I went to the Salambigar Mosque to pray, and guess who I met there? Azymah Zaini~ We prayed the last rakaat together, and searched for our little brothers together, after the prayer. We ended up at the nearby Corner Shop, where my brother was, and we fooled around a bit in the shop. Nothing cheeky or delinquent-like. We just joked around. I miss you chilling with you, Zymah. :)

and.. as of now... there is what? Half an hour till the 5th of September! X) 
seventeeeeeeen~ :D




0 comments:

O_O"