I am tagged... once again =__=" Bahaha. I've been tagged by so many people through MSN, I don't even know which survey I'm supposed to do anymore. Flamshapplebarf... D:
This one's from Fify. *waves madly at her* bahaha. 8)
ARE YOU:
Perfect?
-- nay, I am not, like everyone else in the world.
Tall?
-- for a 17 year old Asian girl... I am -__-"
In your pajamas?
-- Jeans and Tees
Left handed?
--right-handed~
LAST:
Friend you saw?
-- Effy IKAN
Person you talked on the phone?
-- Suf...
Person to text you?
-- thin air D:
Is today better than yesterday?
-- Today and yesterday were both superb :) Everyday has it's own quality~
FAVOURITE:
Number?
--5, 9, 7.
Colour?
--green, black, maroon, deep blue, and grey
Food?
-- Japanese, Italian and Mexican :D
Place?
-- room, dining room, anywhere where there's my COL and besties :D
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
Q: What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
A: stirred and checked my mobile phone. -___-
Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
A: yes, these constant headaches i get at night!!
Q: What's the last movie you watched in theater?
A: Mirrors! -_____- fricking...
Q: Where is the last place you went?
A: The kitchen.
Q. Do you smile a lot?
A: Only when situations demand it, or when I can't help but to smile xD
Q: Do you wish upon stars?
A: no, I gaze at stars.
Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: yes ;D
Q: Where did you sleep last night?
A: on my bed.
Q: Why did you sleep there?
A: because that's my bed, mowfow D:
Q: When was the last time you cried?
A: Saturday night....
Q: What was your last thought before going to sleep last night?
A: "geography extra class...."
Q: Rate life as of right now, one being bad, ten being great?
A: 6
Q: What do you hear right now?
A: my siblings watching Princess Hours...
Q: Does anything hurt you right now?
A: my head...
Q: What is your favourite month?
A: September, December and January ;D
EMOTIONS:
Are you missing someone right now?
-- YES!
Are you single?
--yes.
Are you tired?
--Nope, just dizzy.
Are your parents still married?
-- pfft, yes.
BASICS:
Real name?
-- Nazz Noor
Age?
--newly 17 :)
Eye color?
--deep brown, almost black.
Zodiac sign?
-- Virgo
Male or female?
--female
Single?
-- ...yes..
Crushing?
-- *kirais* x) am I?
Smart?
-- when I want to be.
Hair color?
-- black-brown? -_- black?
Sweats or Jeans?
--jeans.
Phone or Camera?
-- phone.
Health freak?
-- hardly~
Righty or lefty?
--righty.
FIRST:
Best friend?
-- Pinah? Or Fadhil? or some other people hahaha...
Award?
-- English thingy in Stella.
Enemy?
-- them who bullied me? Idk
Pet?
-- a cat...
Vacation?
-- Singapore
CURRENTLY:
Eating?
--staring at the PC screen
Drinking?
-- orange juice
listening to?
-- the TV..
Waiting for?
-- Whatever's coming my way, mate.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE GENDER:
Lips or eyes?
-- eyaaaaa, both.
Shorter or taller?
--Taller.
Romantic or spontaneous?
--a mix of both.
Sensitive or loud?
-- none, haha.
Hook-up or in a relationship?
-- i dunno... for now, none. ;D
HAVE YOU EVER:
Drank bubbles?
-- sadly, yes.
Lost glasses/contacts?
-- yes.
Ran away from home?
-- never.
Broken someone's heart?
-- I'm sorry? ._.
Been arrested?
--No.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
Do you like someone?
-- .... yes
Are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
-- D'uhhh. As long as I get them Awesome grades.
I AM TAGGING:
-- those who wanna gt tagged. ;p
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(151)
-
▼
September
(13)
- Tag. I'm it again...
- Monday le randome. :D
- Finally, we meet! xD
- Hols are back
- Not my last.
- I thinkkkkk... Iwanna take a break from the intern...
- si manis tujuhbelas. :D
- Minutes till midnight...
- Burning uppp
- It's not Xmas yet, so why the cheery songs? =3
- some things are just meant to be.
- Mr. sandman says he needs a break.
- It's not about starvation at all..
-
▼
September
(13)


0 comments:
Post a Comment