It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

some things are just meant to be.

1st day, over. 
Tomorrow's a school day and school is supposed to end at 12pm, but... I have chem extra class tomorrow, therefore, my school day ends at 2pm. Yayy. 

3 hours of chemistry, fo' shizzle. 8) 

Today mom took my two brothers, my 2nd sister and me to the National Stadium, to buy food for sungkai. Kebab~ =p I was going to visit Keem at his OHEF booth, but somehow I thought that he'll only be selling during school days. Not until after sungkai did my sister inform me that she saw Keem by booth when she was wandering around the place outside the stadium. -___- 

Waiting for the kebabs; more than 30 minutes. No, seriously. My brother sorta made me angry cause he was being impatient. Geez. So I stopped talking to him, cause I didn't wanna alleviate my deeds T___T 

While waiting, I saw lotsa people, namely: 
Princess Majeedah and her husband. 
Aunti Ummi
Dad's friends from Scotland and old Scotland friends: Syahirah and Adek.
SMPAPHM students
PTEB students
Jajat Pimp dedeh! and si Abdul? si Abdul kah? o_o

Ezat: mana mama?
Nazz: di kreta..
Ezat: mana bapa?
Nazz: -__- KL?
Ezat: eh awuahhh
Jajat's pren: mana adik?
Nazz: *points to the tall skinny guy by the kebab booth* tuu.
Jajat's pren: mana boyfriend? *smiles*
Nazz: aku nada boyfriend...!! *glares at him*
Ezat: mana si Suf? *smirks*
Nazz:  mana ku tau, ya sama family nya lah.. *shrugs*
Ezat: ada orang atu siuk masa Sunday sama si Suf
Nazz: ya kawan kaliah. Dorang atu ada dates ahh, masa Sunday, so aku bawa si Suf lah. Kau inda mau jadi date ku!! *glares at Ezat* 
Ezat: you didn't ask me... *smirks*
Nazz: *speechless* pasal..
Ezat: uhh? apa? *grins*
Nazz: pasal u said u didn't have any money and kau ckp kau sama dorang pbu, so cana jua...
Ezat: aku kan enjoy saja sama kamu time atu.. kau atu kesiukkan jua *wiggles eyebrow*
Nazz: siuk tapi kan bjkashfkjahkfa

I don't wanna finish the conversation, but long story short, Jajat was teasing me. -___- At least he made me happy after meeting him, cause seriously, waiting for food with an impatient brother on an empty stomach aint a flattering situation to deal with. 

I shouldn't eat too much during sungkai. It aint healthy D:

oh and... I'm gonna be old soon. O_O not that old, cause SOME people at school called me "ancing". Yes, apparently most of my school friends are older or way older than me. Like, seriously, some people thought I was 17, and now that they've found out that I'm actually going to turn 17 soon, they're teasing me about being young and whatever. Zainul laughed at me when he found out I'm a 1991-er. Prasan old person -______- Esuk kau, Nul. I'm proud to be young xD Although my smpaphm friends would consider me old. Nunu would also consider me to be old. o___o 

Whee, my birthday is coming up and I'm not excited about it at ALL. Dad's not gonna be there... It's not going to be during a school day, so I won't be able to spend an awesome birthday at school. It's during puasa, so if people are going to celebrate it, it's gonna be after sungkai. T__T And my COL, my "husband", my Kawan Sejatis, my bestfriends and school mates won't be there because they're fasting. A-levels are coming up so I'm probably gonna spend the day studying. nyeh.

Long story short, my birthday this year is going to be the least anticipated birthday ever. I'll greet my 17th year of being alive with a forced smile and towering stacks of books and revision papers. Boo. Oh well, I'll have next year to look forward to. And next year I'll be...eighteen~ *kirai*


I'm gonna study geo and chem now.
TTFN
=)

0 comments:

O_O"