It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Finally, we meet! xD

Yesterday, there was a Tahlil and a Sungkai ramai ramai ceremony. ERRRR, I dunno what you call it in Malay. A Majlis makan ramai ramai thing. O_O Apakan? Long story short, it was a family gathering thing~

I met my awesome super best cousin thereeeeee :D Zatie Zatie Zatie Zatie! Hahaha. We talked a lot about School, scholarships, JIS and form 6 subjects. Yes, Zatie now lives in JIS's boarding house. And it's super cool! LAWAAA. And she's taking 4 A level subjects T_T daymm. Well, point is, I've missed her. ;p Uncle Taib was joking around with me, Zatie, Wani, Ilah (my lil sis) and Ezza, and from there Zatie and i have concluded that Wani lacks sense of humor. HAHAHA. (inside joke) ;p You'd all have to agree with me when I say that cousins have their own language. o_o

Speaking of cousinssssss.... Ezza, my cousin, is super smart, gila.. and unique. O_O I don't think there's anyone quite like her, really. She's really random at times. She's a DANA Scholar! And I just knew yesterday! DANA! D: And she's flying off to Warwick (UK) this Thursday... *sniff sniff* I envy her cause of her A level grades. AAAAB Aku jealous. heh :P

O___________O fo' shizzle!!! She took further math! And she scored A for both Further Math and Math. Umm, so yeah, her Uni course includes Math, Stats and Economics... -___- Like, ya know... into numbers, much. Cool eh~~ O_O I wonder what Faiz, Zaid and Ka Mizah got during their A lvel years eh. o___o

Then Zatie and I started thinking about what we were gonna do in the near future. Mine, obviously : Geography or Environmental science courses. And I think Zatieee.... Medical course kali. *scratches head* I dunno.... =P HAHA.

Then we started counting the number of cousins we've got who've already gone and studied abroad or are currently studying abroad, and we related this topic to getting engaged and marriage and all. Us, being girls... ofcourse screamed at the thought that time was hastening it's pace. EEEEKK!

Ka Mizah is in New Zealand.
Ka Girah is in Aussie.
Ka Alyn already came back to Brunei weeks ago, after obtaining her Master Degree.
Faiz already came back from London, after obtaining his degree.
Ezza is going off to Warwick.
Zed is a student from Loughborough University.
Ana is about to go overseas.

Now up next is... Me, Azim and Zatie. O_O

*YELLS* T_____T

Nazz and Zatie: Sapa dulu kawin ni ahhh?!!!

HAHAHA. XD

ANYWAY. Back to the story. I didn't eat much, but my little sister, along with Zatie and Wani claimed that I ate a lot? It wasn't a lot. I don't think it was.... o_o hehe.

Then we vained, then went inside to eat some snackage and then watched Vertical Limit on HBO. It was nice, cousins in Granny's living room watching TV and mingling. And the best part was when that woman errr, broke her finger, in th movie, and all of us waited for the guy to fix her finger and scream. So.. When she did scream, the sound of her cracking bones filled the room and we yelled along with that screaming woman on TV. -____________-

Cousin: Maa... Maa, sembahyang terawih di sini kah?
cousin's Mom: *talks with sister*
Cousin: *stares* ...... tooot~ tooot~ tooot~
Fakri(bro): *watches from distance* .... yieehhhhh???? inda jua payah engaged.
Nazz: huh? *gives bangang face*

Random dorang ah. That was soooo sad, HAHA.

My siblings and I were supposed to head back home, by 8.30pm but we stalled Azim's driver, somehow. I on;t know how, but we ended up going home at 8.55pm. We wanted to go home late, come one! XP Cousins wah cousins! X)

Anyway, I'll update again laterrrr. ;p

0 comments:

O_O"