It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Monday le randome. :D

Today: Geo extra class for two hours, from 9 till 11am.


I met, Caesar, Weng Kong, AJ, Effy and G when I arrived. Then I saw Melissa, and then some Form 5 English Workshop attendees.

After the Geo extra class, I went random-ing with Effy, G, and Amirul Jazlee. That was my first time, chilling with A.J. and I conclude that he is a very nice person who is fun to be with. Eseh~

Effy took us to the Empire Hotel Beach, for "confessions" time; the only person confessing there was A.J. Effy, G and I know too much about each other, so there's hardly any need to have any confessing from us. HOHO.

The weather changed from dull and calm to raging and windy. I swear the winds were in the form of gales! Gales which were so strong that Effy almost got blown away. Scratch that! We all could've been blown away. We walked sideways man! What does that tell you about the wind speed? And the swashes that hit the gabion seawalls were pretty destructive as well, seeing as they produced sprays and reached above the usual low tide mark on the sea walls. O_O" whoaaahh.

Back inside Empire, where all was safe and not windy, G, Effy, AJ and I went vaining. Alright, AJ didn't vain with us in the girl's restroom but he did outside the restroom. HAHA.

Afterwards, we headed to G's place and watched movies! The first movie was Dorm, a Thai horror film, which in the beginning, was scary and full of suspense, but towards the middle and the end, it wasn't scary at all. It was sweet, rather. O_O G fell asleep in the middle of the movie. Wawww. In the beginning, me and G were afraid to hide our eyes behind our pillows, and in the end, all fear inside me ceased, while she sleeps, AJ went online on G's laptop, while Effy freezes beneath the fan and air-conditioner. HAHAHA.

Effy: apakan. awal awal scary. hujung hujung... terharu *clutches heart*
Nazz: friggin. suspense ahhhh.

When the movie ended, we decided to watch other DVDs, but the DVDs of the movies we wanted to watch were either missing or failed to play. In the end, we chucked in Perhaps Love, a Mandarin Musical featuring dazzling Takeshi Kaneshiro. But then... I fell asleep during the quarter half of the movie. =____=" I didn't understand the plot at all. Except maybe the part where, Takeshi's character i in love with this actress girl in the movie. bahaha. I slpt curled up in a ball, beneath the blanket, on the single chair. T_T Sad~

New fact I learned on the way back home! Amirul Jazlee lives on the same street as me! O_O Wuuw! That's interesting And I am not being sarcastic, G! XP

Anyway, I am online! Today, I chatted a lot with me mates, after a very long time. When I was at the Stadium with my uncle and lil bro, I met KEEM!! I miss you, bro. =) We talked a bit, and I bought the Peach Crumble thingy, which was DELICIOUS! I wanna buy it again X3 nyaa nyaaa, I love youh, Keeem :D *pokes!*

Meanwhile, while I was at the stadium, Suf texted me, and said that he was watching a movie and of all people who was there.... Duan. -__- He said Duan screamed?
"Duan screams like you"

What the heck was that supposed to mean? HAHAHA.

duaaaaaaaaan. sometime's in life says:
hai loser
duaaaaaaaaan. sometime's in life says:
is yusof online
./Nazz 59°F says:
hai screaming girl
.
.
/Nazz 59°F says:
gila
./Nazz 59°F says:
Iw udve paid a movie ticket to see u scream
.
.
duaaaaaaaaan. sometime's in life says:
SALAH DGR TU ANAK AH
./Nazz 59°F says:
HAHAHAHA
duaaaaaaaaan. sometime's in life says:
aku tekajut sikit saja
duaaaaaaaaan. sometime's in life says:
cuz
./Nazz 59°F says:
I dunno. he's got pretty good hearing
duaaaaaaaaan. sometime's in life says:
ia buang a small bead/ball masa aku cncntrate
./Nazz 59°F says:
ada 4 scenes kan?
duaaaaaaaaan. sometime's in life says:
HAHA baie anak atu
./Nazz 59°F says:
hahahah
duaaaaaaaaan. sometime's in life says:
pikir ku apa.
.
.
.
duaaaaaaaaan. sometime's in life says:
iatah last scene was scary as hell
duaaaaaaaaan. sometime's in life says:
nearly made me scream HAHA
./Nazz 59°F says:
nearly?
duaaaaaaaaan. sometime's in life says:
that stupid last scene
duaaaaaaaaan. sometime's in life says:
buat aku tekajut
./Nazz 59°F says:
bukannya ter scream udah?
./Nazz 59°F says:
*kirais
duaaaaaaaaan. sometime's in life says:
HAHA inda
duaaaaaaaaan. sometime's in life says:
si hafiy tu and his friend
./Nazz 59°F says:
u sure? ;)

Kurang asam kau Duan eh. Inda ku pecaya kau inda SCREAM. I'll ask Hafiy if you screamed or not. I'll ask Suf as well. hoho! xP

[[z i m o]] :kau is cantik. hahaha *smacks head* 360. says:
oooooooooooooooooooh no.
[[z i m o]] :kau is cantik. hahaha *smacks head* 360. says:
=|
./Nazz 59°F says:
ohhhh whyyy?
[[z i m o]] :kau is cantik. hahaha *smacks head* 360. says:
nada wah
[[z i m o]] :kau is cantik. hahaha *smacks head* 360. says:
hahaha
./Nazz 59°F says:
-___-
./Nazz 59°F says:
suspen
[[z i m o]] :kau is cantik. hahaha *smacks head* 360. says:
=)
[[z i m o]] :kau is cantik. hahaha *smacks head* 360. says:
=)
[[z i m o]] :kau is cantik. hahaha *smacks head* 360. says:
=)
[[z i m o]] :kau is cantik. hahaha *smacks head* 360. says:
X)
[[z i m o]] :kau is cantik. hahaha *smacks head* 360. says:
X)
[[z i m o]] :kau is cantik. hahaha *smacks head* 360. says:
X)
[[z i m o]] :kau is cantik. hahaha *smacks head* 360. says:
nazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............
[[z i m o]] :kau is cantik. hahaha *smacks head* 360. says:
iiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...
[[z i m o]] :kau is cantik. hahaha *smacks head* 360. says:
noooooooooooooooooooooor
./Nazz 59°F says:
hahahahahahahahahahaha
[[z i m o]] :kau is cantik. hahaha *smacks head* 360. says:
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[[z i m o]] :kau is cantik. hahaha *smacks head* 360. says:
diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin
[[z i m o]] :kau is cantik. hahaha *smacks head* 360. says:
hahaha
./Nazz 59°F says:
Zimo, kau high kah?
[[z i m o]] :kau is cantik. hahaha *smacks head* 360. says:
no
./Nazz 59°F says:
*feels ur forehead
./Nazz 59°F says:
hahaha
.
.
[[z i m o]] 360. says:
i'm singing
./Nazz 59°F says:
buuu! *pokes T_T
[[z i m o]] 360. says:
=_=
[[z i m o]] 360. says:
la la laaaaaaaa
[[z i m o]] 360. says:
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
./Nazz 59°F says:
hahahahahahaha
[[z i m o]] 360. says:
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
./Nazz 59°F says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
./Nazz 59°F says:
APAKAN
./Nazz 59°F says:
BERIJAP

I haven't talked with Mo, in a while, so yayyy. xD Sayang kau, Momo (L)

Ezat sent me a wikipedia link, about a topic that concerns my dad's name " Nooradin":

al-Malik al-Adil Nur ad-Din Abu al-Qasim Mahmud Ibn 'Imad ad-Din Zangi (February 1118 – May 15, 1174),
also known as
Nur ed-Din, Nur al-Din, etc.
(in Arabic: نور الدين Nūr ad-Dīn; ie Light of the Faith) was a member of the Zengid dynasty who ruled Syria from 1146 to 1174.

Nur ad-Din was the second son of Imad ad-Din Zengi, the Turkish atabeg of Aleppo and Mosul, who was a devoted enemy of the crusader presence in Syria. After the assassination of his father, Nur ad-Din and his older brother Saif ad-Din Ghazi I divided the kingdom amongst themselves, with Nur ad-Din governing Aleppo and Saif ad-Din establishing himself in Mosul.

Well, that's just some. Type Nur ad-Din on Wikipedia, and there'll be more! It took me about an hour to read the whole lot, cause I had was blogging and chatting in between paragraphs. ;p I think it's cool. ;D

Anyway, that's all. And oh yahhh, Effy, G and I wanna watch 4bia soon. According to Suf, Duan, AJ and Hafiy, the movie is "fricking berijap kan mati".

O____O kyaaaa....

That's all for today.
You guys are all cool! XD
Cheers.

0 comments:

O_O"