I thinkkkkk... Iwanna take a break from the internet. I have to anyway. =)
I'll post about the awesome Sungkai, I had with my buddies, tomorrow. I know that was like DAYS ago, but I've been preoccupied with a lot of thing, and maynnn, I'm poofed =/
Aku sayang kawan kawan ku! X) They're so awesome, they made me cry when they carried out this surprise birthday thing. ;p
anyway, I've to go.
ps: Jajat, come to school! =3 Aku rindu kau. and you're sinister smile o_o BAHAHAHA.
oh and to Zed:
I'm glad you're happy. I love you, little brother is older than me. :)
To Qis:
I'm glad you're happy too. Trust your heart. :) I love you too! :D
Okay. I ove my COL and Mcfamily people, and my BABS. Hehe. ;p
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(151)
-
▼
September
(13)
- Tag. I'm it again...
- Monday le randome. :D
- Finally, we meet! xD
- Hols are back
- Not my last.
- I thinkkkkk... Iwanna take a break from the intern...
- si manis tujuhbelas. :D
- Minutes till midnight...
- Burning uppp
- It's not Xmas yet, so why the cheery songs? =3
- some things are just meant to be.
- Mr. sandman says he needs a break.
- It's not about starvation at all..
-
▼
September
(13)


0 comments:
Post a Comment