It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

It's not Xmas yet, so why the cheery songs? =3

2nd day!

Selamat berbuka puasa. haha =p

I came to school late today, despite waking up early and taking off from my house quite early as well. I guess it's the traffic. You should've seen the congestion near my brother's school, Al Falah, it's horribleeeeee! Not to mention, the traffic at Sungai Tilong. I'm the last sibling to be sent to school, just so you know, and as sad as my fortune is becoming, I'll just have to live with it, cause my school is the furthest away from home. -_- Bummer... Note to self, get a better driver and also direct mom to the shortcuts around the Sungai Tilong area.

Here's something that almost mad me steaming mad this morning; I saw a huge, full, trashbag lying by the bus stop near Sungai Tilong... I was like: whaaaaaaaat the?

Ladies and gentlemen, the road is not yours, neither is it mine, superglue that fact in your head! Sure the country is rich in oil, and some of you think life all easy and luxurious, that you think you're all that. Well listen buddy, some people in this country have to work hard to obtain money. Some people have to work by picking up the trash and clean up the streets. Some people have places to go to, buses need proper bus stop spaces, in order to pick up people there. People do not like waiting by the bus stops that are being eaten alive by sick revolting trash bags that exceed the size of a fat baby panda! Do you want to wait for a bus, with the repulsively deadly stench of decaying and souring waste? I don't think so? Tourists are driving by the road, and witnessing the waste that is slowly devouring the side of our streets. What on earth do you think they are going to think about this country, let alone it's people? What do you think they'll say when they're back in their homes countries? Spread the fabulous word about how CLEAN and HYGIENIC the roads in Brunei are? Oh, I doubt that, what with the clear image of rubbish infesting the place! What does it take for these free rubbish disposers to get a grip? There are environmentalists, in this country who are ready to hunt your heads, seriously, but we can't, cause what is there to do? Some people, care about the environment. Some people, don't litter because they know it's killing nature, and it's killing the country's green name. Some people - a LOT of people want a better environment, a clean environment; one that is NICE to look at; one that is not smelly and sore to the naked eye. Geez.

____________________________________________________

So at school, something funny happened during geography class, in the morning. 

Nazz: Hey Wani, which part are you -
*cheery Xmas music/ tone rings in the room*
Nazz: *eyes wide* boohhhh, apa tu? Mobile sapakan tu? *looks at teacher*
Class: *packing up things*
Wani and Fatin: *stares at me*
Nazz: teacher kah tadi tu? *blinks*
Wani: that's..... the new school bell, Nazz
Fatin: *nods and smirks*
Nazz: oh.. wait what????? THAT? the new bell?? I thought that was the teacher's laptop! 
Wani: it was like that during registration, even we were shocked...
Class: *sniggers*
Nazz: aku malu... -__-

_________________________________________________

I spent my block 5 PS and block 2 PS revising Maths and chemistry, respectively. Yes, nothing too interesting happened in the morning, except probably the bizarre tone of our new school bell. I should also mention; I thought there was lunchtime today. -__- heh. G laughed at me because of this. G said I was quite high today, because I laughed a lot, and.... yes - can you believe it - bimbo moments. -_- heh.

Nazz: sapa mau ke ca- ... eh puasa!
G: what?
Nazz: *laughs and covers head*
G, Gati, Cherry, Feez and Fakriyah: *stares*
G: what is it Nazz?
Nazz: I was gonna ask "sapa mau ke canteen, makan?" 
G: ..... hahahahahahahahah are you okay Nazz? I think you're high!
Feez: biasanya makan time PS wah ni yatah, hahahahahahahahahaa

-____-

Oh Chemistry was the funnest block today, because of the presentations. Today, Ms. Lim;s block 5 and block 3 chemistry class had a combined extra class. It was fun ;D 

While Zimo did his presentation, the school bell kept ringing it's corny tune every 5 minutes. -___- It was annoying, yet hilarious at the same time. =p I liked your presentation Zimo! Informative~ haha. Hakim's presentation was funny, and yes informative as well. It was funny because of the way he presented the slides. -___________- CALIIII! He was mumbling, murmuring or speaking a-syllable-at-a-time. =p

I guess, the block 3 and 5 chem students would know what I;m talking about. It's hard to picture what with the limited amount of words to describe such fun extra class moments x)

_______________________________________________

Home time: I slept. I was poofed o__o By 5 I was awake, and I went online after reviewing some of my school work. Then I chatted with me mates. ;p 

That's all for now. Cheers.


0 comments:

O_O"