Currently revising organic chemistry. Both AS and A2. Organic chemistry is fun.
Hello World~
As you have noticed, I changed my link.
http://nanazznoor.blogspot.com
Call it weird or whatever, but nyeh, I like it.
It's the 3rd term holidays. Boo. I miss my friends already. I'm beginning to enjoy studying at home; it's rather peaceful, with my siblings barely staying on the ground floor for less than 10 minutes. Yes, during this fasting month, Fakri, Ilah, Ibah and Ewan spend their leisure time in the attic, playing video games, the laptop, the PC, watching movies and dramas and studying.. or making a racket while the 2nd floor and ground floor are left, deserted - and QUIET, may I add. X) Peaceful tranquility~ (exaggeration....-_-) I've the rest of the floors all to myself X) Yearight. Nayy. I spend my day in the Main Dining Room, or rather, the term my mom calls it: E'ah's Study Zone. Or Lair. Whichever.
So where have I been? What have I been doing, that has caused my abrupt absence in the internet world? - You guessed it right. Revision. Fo' Shizzz mayn, these eye bags are like becoming permanent residents beneath ma' eyes.
Hmm, I find "Test yourself" exercises rather fun, recently. They're like mini tests, and it requires you to recall and apply what you have just learned, bla blabla. You know the drill. =) From this week, and onwards - till the end of November, I, along with my friends, will be geeks and nerds, stuffing our faces with our bestest best friends: notes and books. Who's with me? *waits for the rising of hands* .__.
Enough about that. Yesterday was a blast. Sungkai at MR. PIZZA, with:
Effy, Fils, Fids, Sham, Momo, Jajat, Alif, Wann, Zaty, Cherry, Amy, Pes, and Suf. Bebot came late. Baha.
And I have a new nickname for Fids! si Rasidah should now be called, SIDS! Sidseyyy~ 8) Well, this is cause, Fids's booking name was mistakenly written as "Rasidah" instead of "Rafidah" blehh.
We had fun~! :) I saw Jajat, after a WEEK of not seeing him. Hontou Ureshii. HAHA. I've missed you man! We all missed you. Except Mo, he sees you all the time. -____- Or.. maybe he does miss you, deep down inside, no matter how often you guys meet. *gasps* D:
Something happened to my drink after sungkai. Fids and Suf's inside joke, in short. Like, EWWW!! OMG that's just sick, man!!! I ha d to cleanse my mouth with a WHOLE lot of water. Brigali ko, Suf, ani eh. So after failing to get over the sick situation, I splashed water from my sehat bottle onto Suf's trousers, and him, being the stubborn-vengeful booger he is, decided to get even by splashing Fids' water onto my skirt. -_______- I went quiet after that. Then Effy asked what was wrong, so I whispered to Effy, and she glared at him.
Suf: what? What did you say to her? *smirks*
Nazz and Effy: *glares*
Fils: apakan?
Suf: apakan?
Nazz: You suck.
Effy: *nods* awueh, you suck.
Fils: napakan?
Effy: Suf splashed water onto Nazz's skirt sampai ke blakang
Suf: hey! hey! look what she did to my jeans *shows wet areas XD*
Zaty: wowww. What happened there? *O_O*
lol. ;p
After paying our bill, which totaled to $97.20, we went around doing, goodness-knows-what. I found Zimo and Ezat, taking a look at some broaches and girls' hair clips. I was like: WTH?
Momo and Suf were being mean to me. T_T They made fun or my "r" pronounciation. Ceh. -____- So I got angry and ignored them - tried so hard to avoid their gaze. However, they tried to cheer me up with all sorts of.... stuff. Singing, tickling and bla bla. They managed to make me laugh and smile at times - okay maybe most of the time. HAHAHA. You guys rock =)
Effy and *cough someone* had their time alone, chilling together~ While Pes and Fids went around the place, alone as well. Dating, of course. 8)
There was this moment where Zimo, Suf, Wann, Ezat, Alif and Bebot posed for a picture in front of the High School Musical 3 poster, at the Cineplex. Suf was Ashley Tisdale and Ezat was Vanessa Anne Hudgens. Dear Gosh O_O"
Fillah, being another high member of COL, was twice as high as her usual self. I wonder why.. *LAUGHS*
The night was spent window shopping, chilling, eating and being the awesome friends we are. ;D
Zimo: *stares at me* okay...
Nazz: heh?
Zimo: *walks away* This is how you treat your friend -
Nazz: Mo, jangan Mo... Mo.. *follows Mo*
Zimo: or should I say, this is how you treat you bestfriend! *walks away faster, avoiding eye contact*
Nazz: Mo, please, I'm sorry, Mo!
Zimo: your bestfriend, Nazz. I tell you my secrets, we share everything, I helped you all this time, and this is what I get.
Nazz: mo, stop being DRAMATIC.... please don't be like... *silent and raises eyebrows* - oh! you so do not share everything with me! *glares at him* Excuuuuse me, but who's the one who's being secretive all the time - you don't tell me some stuff you tell others. *pouts sadly* you don't even tell me who -
Zimo: ehhh, sapa!? Tell me saapaaaa! *majals* come on Nazzzzz.
Nazz: o___o"
HAHAHAHA. That was a very funny moment. Okay, not so funny. Kau menyamal, cali, Mo. But some of the words you said, were superbly sweet. ;D I love you, Momo. ;p And oh yeah. *glares*
Alright, home time. Singing raya songs with Filah, Jajat and Alif in the car. O_O"
Funneh.
Cheers ;)
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(151)
-
▼
September
(13)
- Tag. I'm it again...
- Monday le randome. :D
- Finally, we meet! xD
- Hols are back
- Not my last.
- I thinkkkkk... Iwanna take a break from the intern...
- si manis tujuhbelas. :D
- Minutes till midnight...
- Burning uppp
- It's not Xmas yet, so why the cheery songs? =3
- some things are just meant to be.
- Mr. sandman says he needs a break.
- It's not about starvation at all..
-
▼
September
(13)


0 comments:
Post a Comment