Imagine a world without internet. -_- Life would be dull~ And it'd be pretty hard to extract mass media and information instantly. Heh. But then again, internet is the sole reason why some of us procrastinate and forget to finish our work. -____- *shoots laptop*
I don't feel well nowadays. I feel... distant. From everyone. From my bestfriends, and from my family; from everyone around me. I know you'd all say, it's due to the fact that I'd reduced my online-ing hours, and that I haven't been talking much at school. -__- Well, yeah that's partially it. But the thing is, I just don't feel like talking anymore, to anyone. I don't feel like wanting to have fun, and enjoy things. I don't feel like smiling to people around me, even to my friends. Sometimes it feels like I'm forcing myself to smile. It's not because of whatever people did to me, or anything. It's because of me. I'm the problem. I just miss everything - the past so much, and I'm dead frightened of what's approaching; so much that I can't bare to think about anything and just drown myself with books and stacks of notes...and the songs from my ipod.... and Korean Dramas. D: (wtf?)
I miss everything, and everyone. I miss my COL. Effy, Fids, Fils and G (L) - I miss talking with you guys like we used to.... Effy the guppy, Fids my wifey, Fillah Kaj's significant other, and G my fellow 1991-er. I miss Amal Nazirah - kau brigali but I am as well cause we've more or less the same brain. I miss eating at 2am, with you. D: ........ I miss you, Zimo. I don't know why I miss you a lot, Momo, cause you're there at school, annoying me at times, or talking randomly about goodness knows what most of the time, but I just do. All those lame stuff we talk about... ='( I miss Ezat - kau jahat. Neglecting yer wife. you haven't been in school for DAYS!
I miss Egati - my first love (HAHAHAHAAHAH) no, I'm kidding. I know we're no longer how we used to be, Gaty, but you're still my awesome bestfriend, all the same; yang selalu disana untuk aku (direct translation of: always there for me HAHAHA) I miss Nisha - all those bickering we had in the past.. oh wait, we still argue. ;D I miss Dk. Nur Alyaa. HAHA. Let's chill together soon =) I miss Khai - kau adalah kawan ku yang berlangau (L) ;) And I also miss Umie. You're ridicule, you're lame jokes... Hmm :)
I miss my BABS! -_- Ikaaa! Faeee! NUNU! :( Sorry if it's as if I hardly talk with u guys anymore. I miss those days we had, laughing our butts off over the lame jokes and stories we shared...
Keem!! Kaza! Yazin!! Qis!! T___T I miss you. We hardly talk and hang out nowadays. Nyeh :/ Remember those awesome days at Ahan Thai? and the UBD Gym? Kendo-ing and meetings... :')
Izzati! Cousin ku! T___T The lack of family gatherings is taking it's toll on me. I need to see you cousin!! I miss you a lot. I miss playing bingo with you. :/ And the random talks. And the sleepovers, and DVD marathons. Hahaha..
Yusof! Well... I don't miss you as much, cause whenever I go online, you're there, nudging me or somthing, sampai lagging laptop ku. Geez. Annoying.. -_- Kidding!! xD But yes, still annoying. I miss the old talking sessions we had back then. o_O Goodness, I was lame. Now I'm cool 8) BAHAHA. (apakan..)
Zeddy.. my little brother who is older than me. I lalalove the birthday post you wrote :'( Sweet nya kan mati. I love youhh. Thanks for being there and all. T_T We hardly talk as much as we used to, but it's okay. =)
I miss everyone, basically.
So enough of these endless paragraphs. I wanna end my post here. Not exactly here, but.. heh. Oh I think I'm changing - well, du'hh. But, since it's close to the A level month, I've changed from the hyper, happy yappy, so-called know-it-all kinda-bimbotic Nanazz.. to moody, less talkative, less hyped, upside down smile-carrying Nanazz.... One that hardly talks, and fakes smiles. -______- Boo kau, Nanazz.
Anyway. Time, you and I, have a date with revision. :@
Ps: I think father time hates me. I'm always late, for his and that. I have less time for this and that. And my school time with the COL, including Zimo and Jajat... is compressed into a mere number of weeks. :'(
Alright.
Happy Birthday, Mama. (12th Sept)
I love you! =)
Happy Belated Birthday bapa! (10th Sept)
I miss you so much! Take care. :')


0 comments:
Post a Comment