It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Mr. sandman says he needs a break.

6.00am - Imma not asleep yet; probably cause I don't feel like sleeping. I'm currently revising geography A2, although I don't think the revision is quite effective considering the fact that I'm blogging right now. I'm fasting, no surprise there. And I'm gonna miss the afternoon stay-backs with the COL, WZ and Mcfamily, Kaj, and the rest of my awesome friends. School days will cease to be the same after Raya, due to the exams - ... A level exams!

 Time's rushing forward too fast. It's winning the race, and it's as if we can barely catch up with everything. I agree with what Fids had said once; stop time so that we could just be there with everyone and spend unlimited time with each other; no worries about: what's about to happen and how we'd go our separate ways soon, and how we'd grow up and our lives will change drastically in a matter of seconds - no, none of that. If there was a way I could stop time, I would. 

But, alas, life is a fickle complicated "thing". I can't even find a way to describe it; bizarre and random. The complexity somehow reminds me of the tertiary structure of proteins, but proteins are way easier to describe. -_____- 

This is reality. And as hard as it is to accept reality, we just have to - time and choice being the steering wheel that drives us along the long road to goodness-knows-where. 

Geez! I better stop yapping. Gosh, that was so random.-_- It is 6.20am, as of now. I must study~

PS:/ I'm going to change my url link soon! =p Please be aware of this x)

TTFN
=p

0 comments:

O_O"