It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

28th September's MIKE night.

28 September 2007. MIKE night.

The awaited MIKE meeting. People were mainly excited for the sushi dinner though. (Who wasn't?) But before that, me, along with several Kendokas went to Zurakoko's place to chill(games, jam-ing, talk, reading, kendo talks, counter-striking) and have sungkai there before we head off to Excapade together for the meeting/dinner. T'was super fun. T__T Shin Chan called me "boy" though, due to my boyishness and dress-code. NYEHH. I do not dress like a GUY. I wear girl's clothes (minus the white jacket) and therefore I do NOT dress like a friggin' guy. I guess its the new layered haircut (oh no! it's got to be the fringe...) and the white jacket, but still, calling a girl a boy is just WRONG. *swears non-stop uncontrolably* Then it was Sungkai time with the Family. It was nice. The food was great too! (:

We headed to Excapade at 7.10pm and arrived there at 7.30+ which was right on time. We met up with Kaza-chan, Chichi, Pau, and Naz-boy outside Excapade, and surprisingly, Ali arrived about the same time too. He had a new hair-cut and was dressed in black, carrying some book. At first, I couldn't recognise him, due to the tanned-ness (was he?) and the all-black dress-code, as well as the new, and might I add, strange, hair-do. He didn't really smile when he came too. Grumpy. Sheesh. I hugged Kaza. I wanted too. (: She's my so-called little sister.

Okay, I don't hug my real little sisters, but yes, I do love them. It's just the whole sibling thing, where you be mean and nice to each other simultaneously, which shows you already know you love each other, that you don't have to show you love each other, because you already do. You catch my drift? ;)

The meeting at first was just for the Commitee Members. The Commitee Members, along with Ali, had their own Private room, while the next room, sat us, the "normals". Present there were: Daus, Aziz (Chichi), Azim, Syazani, Adee, Me, Naz-boy, Kaza, and Keem. ( gahaha, I keep using his different nicknames in my blog. sorry Keem, okay? =P) Riku, Hafiz, Cahya, Haruka and (who else?) came minutes later. Everyone ordered for their meals, like hungry leopards. Honestly, macam balum sungkai saja. ;D Everyone was having a great time judging from the loud barks and shrieks of laughter and glee, aswell as the numerous pokings and lame jokes happening in the room. Aka-chan and her Ichigo (Kaza and Keem) seemed to be having a great time writing on each other's hands and talking quietly to each other ;D Dudes, I was sitting right next to you guys, you expect me not to hear and notice? And oh, a very sweet thing they did: considering the fact that Kaza is Keem's "hachimitsu"(which means "honey" in Japanese) Keem ordered "honey" dew milk tea. Or was it Honeydew Milkshake... I don't know. And Keem is Kaza's "ichigo" (which means "strawberry in Japanese) thus Kaza ordered "strawberry" milk tea. =) Tell me that ain't sweet? It is! Aziz, was havig a weird night, acting like some emo-kid/ hip hop rapper, when asked questions. Naz-boy was being annoying, at times, somehow. He was sitting right next to me, so the annoyance was doubled.




Notice, people at the end, writing on each other's hands..
Daus, in the corner
Azim there in a striped polo-shirt, next to Syazani in red
Aziz with the head-sock


lol. can you spot me, joking around with Kaza? xD


Thats Naz-boy next to me. and pau next to him.
and people next to me, writing on each others hands XD


lol xD


Haruka, Riku, Adee, and Pau.

The Meeting commenced, officially, at 8+ after almost everyone had finished eating. I hadn't though. *smirks* Each Head of Posts, were to give a speech and give details on what they're job was and what we were to do to help them. or something like that. It was fun listening to them, and asking questions. Lim Han, made the night much more interesting by talking too much and adding more information to the speeches by the Posts-people. Oh what fun^^

After finishing everything, we proceeded to, that's right: The Mall. Yazin, Ali, and Zool went to the Centerepoint first, though, and Sharif went home? while the rest of us headed to the arcade. Hahah. It was DDR-ing time for Keem, and Riku, and Pau. K-boxing and other-gaming time for others. I had my vaining moments. ;) After arcade-ing, we sat and talked in the Food-court. Ali and Zool were back, walking closely together. Gahd, that looked gay. They both had ice-cream which a lot of people asked for. Hahah. Hafiz stole Ali's ice-cream in the end. oh and I just learned, that time, that Ali has been employed as a Sports Teacher in Brunei's very own Sports School! *claps* Congratulations Ali. lanja~ xD

At the parking lot, weird things started happening before everyone went home. At first, I was put inside Pau's car's trunk, and Cahya tried to close the trunk door, yet failed as i had screamed. The trunk door bumped against my head, who would'nt yell with pain? Next, Zool and Ali had their.. alone time? Talking queitly... Again, I say, that's just, gay. Next some people acted like suicidal emo kids, throwing themselves into the middle of the empty road, asking for death. I yelled at some to be careful, for fear that they might throw themselves in front of a blinking car and their questions for death would be answered. nyeh. And then...a lovely couple hugged! xD Everyone went silent staring at them. Oh such a beatiful sight~ They unlocked themselves from their tight embrace after some of us cried out "Take a picture!!" ooh~ Threats~ That left them red with embarasment and smirking.

It was 11pm+ when we all headed home. Everyone was afraid of what they would face whe they arrive home. I didn't get into trouble. =D A relief. Them Pau, Kaza, Riku, Hafiz thought I had got into trouble. =P My parents trust me. =D But... now... My curfew has been reduced to 9pm. Darn. Unless its the holiday ofcourse.

0 comments:

O_O"