It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

RAYA~!!!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI to ALL~~!!!

&& Maaf Zahir Dan Batin. =))

It's Raya already!! Gosh!! This year has speeded through time, so F.A.S.T. Time's winning the race against humanity, as we tail on behind, gasping for air, breathing dust trails left by the God's wonderous creation, that has a massive effect upon us humans. TIME. The root of life (sadangg hahaha) The fertiliser for growth. The stem that holds reality. (okay... HAHA) Happy Moments, Sad moments, Raging moments... all within the boundaries of time. =) wooww~

LOL okayy. end of Poetic Moment....

I LOVE YOU FRIENDS XD!

ROXIOUS, I love~!! (Nisha, Khai, Zaty, Lya, Umie, Nazz, and FIDS =D)
The Cheesy Council Buddies (Dan, Nisha, Fids, Jammy, Abuu, Fahrul, Nas, ... )... yeaahhhh, I love too. ;P
The Kendo FAMILY, I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!!!
The KAWAN SEJATIs, I LOVE~!!! (AMAL NAJIRAH, kau JELITAAAA HAHAHA)
FRIENDS, yeahh, you people, I love too. =)
and... Muiz, I LIKE YOU. O__O" arree?? WTH.....?? Oh well.. xD

HYPERNESS~ :D

0 comments:

O_O"